Are these females getting desperate?

Huku stima zimeskia kaupepo ka mvua zikaamua kuhepa so sasa kazi yote imesimama. Siwezi weka simu bundles mingi. Nimeweka 150mb simu kwanza ikahang juu haijazoea peasantry. Anyway, back to the gist of my story.

Most of you are aware I am a bachelor and just left campus about a year ago. Luckily for me I was able to build a small fortune online before I left and that has helped me in my small investments. This year has been a bit tough ever since I decided to invest in a pig sty but kuteseka ni kwa mda tu.

Why am I saying this? Mtu ako na pesa kidogo ata avae ujinga aje huwezi kosa kujua and females are very good at sniffing the bills even that which is in your Mpesa. In this case you might remember the girl who came on to me in the super market.

Since then I have encountered similar circumstances but in different settings. The Mpesa girl where I frequent, the place where I buy some take away chips and another place I buy cookies. The somali chiq in my building who is incredibly brave and won’t mind telling you that she likes your face and your big strong arms.

What I remember vividly though is this girl who used to be my neigbour back when we were kids. She is a bit older than me. Probably in her late 20’s. Let us call her Kate.

Kate somehow pieced together several clues and information from social media and somehow managed to find a mutual friend she knew and asked them for my number. Why would she do this? Well, as she put it, “I just wanted to see how you are this days. It has been so long.”

First, I did not recognize who she was. I thought it was one of those people who call over and over again even after telling them it was a wrong number. She had to take me through history and their family tree for me to believe and finally recognize her. They used to be friends with my sister. Probably they were no longer friends because that would have been the easiest way to ge my number or was she being sneaky?

The conversation went something like this:

Kate: I saw you on fb btw. Si you have become big. Kwanza you are not the kid I remember.

Deno: We were not meant to be kids forever after all. We all have to grow up.

Kate: Yeah. Najua you are just breaking girls hearts at the moment…hehehe

Deno: (clears throat loudly) haha…I have never been that type of guy. Si unaona adi kwa hizo picha nimetulia tu. I am a one chiq type of guy and i have always been.

Kate: So who is the lucky girl that snatched you up?

Deno: Aiii…none yet. I have been to busy to search for one.

Kate: At least hakutakuwa na problem if I come visit you sometime and catch up. Juu uko single najua ata hupikangi sana so I can make you a decent meal.

Deno: haha…why not. Siwezi kataa food mimi. Just let me know when you want to come over ili nijipange.

Kate: I think this weekend is fine if you will be around. In case nichelewe sana or kunyeshe excess I can even sleep over.

Deno: Ni sawa. I will be around. I will see you then.

Kate: Poa. Have a good daaaaayy.

Deno: Good day too.

Vitu zinajileta zenyewe fellow fisi brethren. I have done a bit of reconnaissance and learnt that I am not the first person she has ‘reconnected’ with.

Apparently, this girl has been looking to settle down but nobody is interested and she has taken matters into her own hands. She has now resulted in trying her luck with her childhood friends. Atajua hajui. Mwanaume anachukua slices kutoka tray na anapitisha kwa huyo mwingine asilale njaa.

The chicken have come home to roost.

[ATTACH=full]162269[/ATTACH]

I concur.

Hehe jamaa cheza far na hii.

So you want to munch? Anajitafutia matatizo by trying use tricks to bag a man. She’ll disappoint herself plans zake zikibackfire.

Kama hakuna picha peleka upuss mbali

Don’t get carried away ukifikisha threshold. The fourth is the one where everyone says “Kama mbaya mbaya! P2 ni 150 tu!” Issa trap bruh!!

@denis young I am chasing my next target… $200, 000. But as you said the ladies do tell a man who is going places. Kwangu watangoja, …

Niaje @Ibwit ?

Sema buda

Kijana your fisi skills are below par, ati dem anakurishia nduano na line ya wewe ni heart breaker alafu unajibu ati wewe ni one man gal… Burukenge! Hizi vitu unararua na unajipa shugli yeye ajipange…

@Mzee mzima come usome hii story

The part where girls can tell if you a bit successful I agree. Some of us look monied even when we broke , no effort at all .

can’t wait for the hekaya that will come one month after you initiate your plan

Tread carefully. Trap queens huku nje ni wengi

Hapo kwanza nilitoka kidogo but good seeing unajijenga tu. Unaringa na unaona phylgee alikuwa amejipa kujipa…
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2018/03/225596_46bd824e70bd114b9aa76be0ec669b2c.pnghttps://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2018/03/225596_46bd824e70bd114b9aa76be0ec669b2c.pnghttps://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2018/03/225596_46bd824e70bd114b9aa76be0ec669b2c.png

Yes, seen this too. This part really surprises me, because they just sway with the flow and their minds get a hormonal charge when they perceive you in that manner. To the poster of the thread, I’d be very cautious given the manner in which the prey has made itself available to it’s potential ‘predator’ Kamua lakini ingia mechi na helmet. Everything else including escape strategy baadaye

Unajua utamu wa pizza ni kufungua carton. Utamu was sex ni kutoana nguo. Kama dame akikuliza indirectly kama wewe ni fisi na wewe unasema ndio uko na shida na si ya meno.

Huyo msupa ni kama ananijua in real life. Alicrack my professional training toka campus.
Wewe rudi forex tuunde hii mullah.

mbandilisha njina