Atieno Miguna

Can we agree that a child’s success or failures are a reflection of their parents? Seeing that Miguna left his first wife, I think that may have played a role in destabilizing this young girl. No parent wishes their kid to become a prostitute, no one grows up wishing to lead that dangerous lifestyle… you know how white men can be devious! Anyway it’s very sad, somebody failed her. Perhaps lack of a father figure or fatherly love?? It’s curious that she chooses only white men yet she’s black and so is her dad. She’s looking for love in the wrong places and at the same time denying and distancing from her identity!

no, I am not in agreement with you

or maybe she is just a whore and self-loathing niglet and she has found her passion.

We can agree to disagree. Had she been wildly successful like a CEO hivi everyone would be gushing praises of what an amazing job he did as a parent. Now that she’s wasting herself in the worst way possible Miguna is not culpable. It cuts both ways…

There’s no passion in it. In the white men’s eyes she’s a darkie who they will exploit and misuse even with animals. White males have very sick fetishes. Sad!

miguna mwenyewe ndio master

really? more like lucre!

I totally disagree

Tik tok ,trump is coming for you courtesy of safisha mecho.

Ogopa siasa, not for the faint hearted people. Siasa inachimbua maisha yako mbaya. Everyone has a dark side. Ata Ruto alikuwa tu hapa kwa hii forum ati amezaa nje.

:D:D tangu Trump ashinde hatuoni Jumatiti bana

The guy has been launching personal attacks on his competitors at every chance.

Now they’ve got hold of the ammunition they need to push him back

if one raises that point kwa interview with him present it may get physical. From his fb posts he is really frothing in the mouth

Really? Dad is a millionaire…lives in a country with generous welfare…educated lady. It’s a cry for attention!

one.simple.word. GREED.

He’s always frothing and plus politics is not for the faint hearted.

He made his bed,let him lie in it

i would be miguna’s biggest fan if he wasn’t as eccentric and condescending towards everyone. now he has to face the consequences of being too confrontational. anywho, he looks like the change we need.

Mutu asijaribu kuweka hizo mbisha hapa ati msafiche masho. :cool:
[SIZE=1]Nitaziangaria harafu nizing’oe.[/SIZE]

Ktalk CSI kazi kwenu. Peel back the mask on Miguna’s daughter.

Meffi yeye. Shida ya wanaume kwenda wakipanda mbegu kila place. Hii maneno ya threshold wanaume wachunge. Hako kastory kamebeba kura tatu za miguna amebakisha 11.