Atieno Miguna

The pharmacist and the sweet will go to town with this… If true then karma is a bitch conceived in hell

Lakini the girl in the picrures looks msoto sana hata ngozi na bra zimechakaa. I don’t believe this story.

@Simiyu22 na @YuleMseeMbaya husema majuu life is difficult, she’s probably doing it to boost her income

miguna alijam na SDE akasema waachane na Family yake… kinda true

MM is not vying to be the Pope watu waachane na familia, hii story itaumiza dem kuliko ata babake, it is wrong.

That she wants white men only shows she has inferiority /self esteem issues coz of her black skin.Majority of black women have this problem hence the popularity of skin lightening. I also suspect she fell out with her Dad coz of his abrasive ,toxic personality and he stopped supporting her financially hence she resorted to this

It’s not the first time a person from a wealthy family goes astray.

I see Sonko hand in this. AI bana this is too much.

Had the sane view. He seems like a very unlikable person at home and I bet she is doing this so that her father doesn’t control her (financially).

Yes maisha sugu but people dont usually resort to this in normal circumstances.

Theres a specific reason why ma liar say they want white men only huko majuu.

Miguna launched a personal attack on Raila about his relation with a certain woman I think it may be in his book. Now , the same thing is happening to him. I am also against attacking peoples sex lives no matter the circumstances.

Just Google her phone number [SIZE=2]416-473-7131 [/SIZE][SIZE=4]and get links to her ads with pictures.[/SIZE]

Life abroad is hard if you do not know what you are going to do there or starting out a fresh especially if you have no citizenship hence Social security number,you will work 2 to 3 jobs, never have weekends off etc,on Miguna, according to what i read, he had a Caribbean wife but their marriage collapsed and he remarried,Miguna is not vying for priesthood, to be a motivational speaker so i do not see how his daughter’s escapades will affect his ability to deliver, and he he is human he will make mistakes but at least he is sincere though not always correct, i’m not voting for his daughter but i am voting for him to deliver services,i would rather Miguna than an illiterate,primitive and arrogant ex con or a failure like Kidero or an entitled,corrupt corporate criminal like Peter Kenneth

am sensing a miguna here…nashuku hii ni handle ya miguna btw

Nope, if you look at my previous posts-about Kenyan women and my record at K-Talk etc you will notice that i am a different person,Miguna is an intellect like and like his way of thinking so we think a like

not so sure sir, otherwise all the best in ur political career

most of the ads ni kama zimetolewa.

I do not see how Miguna can create a thread about Latina women and post photos of them,wewe basi amini kile unataka kuamini

all the best sir, in ur political endeavors