Baba Alipanda Mlima Na Slippers Akaanguka Mbaya Sana

Give credit where it is due. Ruto alichapa Baba kofi mbaya sana juu ya mlima!!

Most Okuyu vote for thieves no matter what. Bure kabisa. Ngombe ici

Mbwa koko kiwete wewe si unde South sudan. jaruo hapana tisha okuyu

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p:plamentations

We understand your pain brother. It’s called denial

Ruto is the smartest politician in this country’s history. Followed closely by Tom Mboya then Baba himself.
How he managed to get his own Rift Valley MPs to take a backseat and instruct Central Kenya’s MPs & some from Western to push his Yellow hustler brand nationwide is a stroke of genius.
The fruits can clearly be seen.

The man is an Apex predator, one of a kind.
A man to be keenly studied.
I have overwhelming respect for him as a man and the far he has come. Through hook or crook.

Kama unataka twende with that route ya kukuwa tribal then I’d simply describe you Jaruos as fake ass niggas, back bitting haters, na watu wenye wivu mingi simply because sisi wakikiyu ni paper chasers.

So now just because in this election Baba amekataliwa mlima ndio mkaanza matusi!! So unaona mbona Kikuyus will never trust Baba’s intentions(no matter how good they are) with us once he’s on that seat? Juu ya watu wake venye wao huongea. Most of them are very arrogant and uncouth individuals.

:D:D:D:D:D…the mountain is very slippery

RAO is your next president, prepare accordingly

True. Kalenjin politicians apart from Murkonnen handly campaigned outside their villages, while mt kenya and some western politicians campaigned the length and breadth of the country.

Kazi ni ku update status… That line

Jaluo kazi yake ni kwa garage.

This time wanarushwa chini ya gari for another 20 years after trying to sneak into the government for the last 5years through the handcheck

Wako sawa kabisa hapo

Ruto knows how to manipulate dense Kenyans using Religion, that one I give it to him.

Wazungu used the same trick and colonized negroes.

Prepare some lube because RUTO will drill us hard for the next 10 years. Mtamea akili

Hatuuziwi uoga mkamba hii jinga

IEBC ndio kusema, ndio maana na hizi tally’s zenu hamjaapisha mnayependa hadi Bukati aseme tosha.