Baba Talisha an oreo to look up to

I begun following him right after he lost his wife in a road accident. He’s a typical single mother only that he’s a man. I wish more black men would be this responsible. I’m not a fan of chimpanzees but I have to admit that there are a few oreos out here. We should all be so lucky to have a Baba Talisha in our lives. I’m about to build this man a shrine in my house. Amazing! Kenyan women love this lunje.

Copied

The next millionaire in town will be Baba Talisha.
He won’t be selling drugs or anything untoward. But tapping on the grace and anointing that comes with care giving to the vulnerable child.

Many single mothers and fathers aren’t recognized on the statistics ladder. He juggles between raising his child and nursing the wounds of being left by the wife who transitioned into the long night.

Baba Talisha represents a group of responsible men who shelved their ambitions to remarry, pursue education and full time worldly pursuits of debauchery just to focus on their children.

While so many women are doing the same, there still are men worth their oomph, mettle and finesse to raise solid sons and daughters without their partner’s assistance.

I laud this young man because of the maturity that comes with double roles as well as engaging in outdoor activities, showbiz kind off including rallying people behind raising the 8M shillings.

I have seen him dancing and waltzing to the high life rhythm with Chira’s grandmother in a vacay courtesy of Simon Kabu . I could see someone lost in thoughts trying to get a bearing in life and come out of the woods.

And the grandmother strong and oblivious of the state her family subjected her to. The death of her grandchild must have weighed in on her. Life is a bowl of worm woods you bite little by little till you die.

And happiness is a small window in a burning house. Enjoy.

Follow Saleh Clarissa

1 Like