Bad Mother

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Weee apa kwa singo mathas not all…we have diff mums

urban dilemmas

True…this girl might just end up a single mother too

Mind your own bizna ndugu yangu!

I once had a single mother neighbour who had the habit of sending her daughter to a neighbour to pass time as she is laid. The neighbour was kamaa ya Kanisa sana so I minded my own business. iko siku the nigger was away akanijaribu. To sum it all ilibidi tu sponsor aumie na blueball.

kuna talker alisema hapa venye a certain lady alimuitia coomer na wakinyanduana mtoi akakam kulilia mamake, then mama alichukua tu mtoi akamshika as jamaa anaendelea kunyandua… @Ice_Cube leta wrink

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/of-singo-moms-who-hv-sex-infront-of-their-kid-s-pls-mkome-hii-tabia.11146/

if u go to Rome(scratch that we huwezi enda) …wacha muchene…haiya fitu vinachangeanga.

mind. your. own. fucking. business.

Wewe ni mgeni na una behave kama steel-wool yenye inaweza toa uchafu. Next time hapana jaribu.

Worst part of it is you did not solve anything. You are lucky that man did not smack you with his dick. Uko kwa plot ya wenyewe… act like you know.

:Do_O

People should have heart. U should have seen the little girl’s eyes as I was knocking that door. It’s like she had seen hope. Have u ever seen a small kitten look at u with macho ya huruma when it wants to be fed milk. That’s how the little baby’s eyes looked like. Innocent eyes telling u please don’t leave me. I couldn’t leave her n go pinting. She was only wearing pampers and a kavest alafu wamempatia biscuit. SMH

When she was inside our crib we left our door wide open incase of any foul play. Other neighbours would pass our door and steal a glimpse at the kid. Many knew what was going on. Some cursed in low tones while others shook their heads.

Am told even the landlord (Doesn’t stay there btw) gets coitus from the same lady whenever he visits to collect rent.

Many Landlords hulipwa na coomer end month. A very pathetic way to handle business.

Very true. Unaeza geuziwa story ujipate pabaya

Gross.

Lakini wanawake skuizi hawana adabu ama sijui wengine wana uzuri gani huu? Dem anakaa 1bedrm but unakuta wanaishi na bro yake mdogo ov18, ati analalanga kwa kiti na iyo ni afta amewatch muvvy till late in the night. Unajaribu kuwa na heshima lakini blue balls zinakuangusha tu coz jamaa hata pombe hakunywi angalau umfukuze ki njaro. I mean wtf? Mimi siwez kaa apo nsikizange siz yangu akipigishwa nduru na mandume bila huruma. Alafu siz akienda kunyora ju ya uzito ya shuma…jitu linaelekea kwa fridge kuchapa ka energy booster saiyo kajamaa kameketi apo tu kanachat.Lakini hii nairofi joh

I know of a guy who was housing his younger sister in his kabed sitter. Funny thing is that this guy’s friends would come to his house and request him to piga Ozil his sister to them. After kupewa 200 ya kwenda base ya keg he would leave his young sister with the fisi. Unarudi home unapata sister amelala after kupigwa manyundo…beshte yake ako hapo smiling while smoking a fegi.Life is not fair

Guilty as charged. Mtoi ashaipelekwa kwa jirani nikung’ute miwa kung’ukung’u