Bad Mother

Haha…dunia ina mambo kweli…

i said it’s an urban dilemma hapo juu. people must do what people must do to remain sane…but the inconveniences of urban life!

hii juzi juzi tuu kuna ka singomatha kamefungia mtoi kwa nyumba kakujie shuma., sa tukapita pub kumeza moja na kula supper kwanza sa aninishow tuende kwa hao chap chap juu anataka kurudi kwake, guilt ikakuwa mingi so after kula nikamlipia nduthi arudi nikanunua vaseline nikaenda kejani kuwasha nduthi

:D:D:D:D:D

:smiley:

kumbe pia wewe hubugia ma singo matha wa sunton

cc @biraru

Niaje neighbor?

Mnyongaji bishop mwingine detected. @Ka-Buda kuna company hapa:D

Utapata kisu ya tumbo,chunga sana

he he hee hako ni ka 44 kadame kasupuu sana shida ni ka-kunguru

sasa unataka mtoto afungiwe kwa nyumba ili nipewe coomer ??

i can’t entirely blame the lady, amepigwa chenga pande zote na life. she’s only trying to survive n look after her kid, but hii ya kumfungia mtoto nje kwa hii baridi yote sio poa tho sijui what else she could av done hapo…

pengine utapata amewazoea machali wa 5 minutes max wanacum, and by then mtoi huwa tu sawa…huyo chali probably overstayed mle

Mbona asikubaliane na jamaa wadinyane mtoto akiwa shule? Some things dont even make sense. Irresponsibility can never be justified

huyo jamaa hakai wale hupostpone nyege, huoni karibu amng’oe @vapiano meno?

Issue sio jamaa, ni mama mtoto. The guy has no responsibility to the child and just needs to burst a nut. Mama yake ndiye fala juu mtoto ni wake. She could also suggest waende lodging. however, I suspect that most/all single mothers who exhibit this kind of behavior are usually prostitutes and need money by whatever means. A single mother who is not hawking her wares would hardly agree to get fucked in the presence of her children. I say she is a prostitute because anaona pesa ya lodging inafaa apewe. Also, they cant shag at the guy’s place because he is already married. If she was not a whore, wangeenda lodging juu objective sio kusave pesa.

Silly. Mind your own bizna and its a kid involved? How thick can you get?

ION, the Child Welfare Society and a couple of NGOs have toll-free helpline numbers.

Na hiyo ikifail mnashikana plot mzima mnawachangamkia…

watoi huwa hawawachwi pekee yao. Single mothers have a network ya kuwacha watoto to go out. The sz, a fellow single mum, a cousin, or kukiwa kubaya daycare for a few minutes. sasa wewe she had made calls to create an opportunity for you to lay the pipe then ukamwangusha maybe hata alipitia kwa biraru ama imei12 akirudi kwake. Hiyo lugha ya harakisha mostly ni because the person amewachia amempa time frame since she also has a pipe to go to get from somewhere.

Single mothers tuko na shida mingi.

Means of survival my friend you have to evolve and make hard decisions ,make and effort to know more about the single mother she is probably going through alot and if u are really touched by what u saw HELP HER? period don’t report her to any authority as if u know her?

yeye humuwacha na neiba yes but hio siku ali-insist mtoi ako solo so nikafeel guilt bana. lakini rematch lasima iwe organized sooner ni baby mama amekuwa amekita kambi kwangu of late

Red Cross should now go ahead and mark this as a universally accepted sign that a child’s mother is being dicked down at the nearest door to where the tot is standing.