Bag Secured, Monaco Tunasija

First, this is a 2017 pic
[ATTACH=full]235640[/ATTACH]

Alafu, endelea…

Dear @admin ,
As part of CSR, kindly hold a medical camp and organize supplements for all Knock-kneed Alpha males on this here forum.
Thank you.
[ATTACH=full]235642[/ATTACH]

@747 did you just expose your face ? Edit then repost.

Hehe

Ni kama kamenuka ki-one time hapa

1 Like

No, thats not me. Thats why i didnt hde the face

Who is he exactly? Mwaga mtama…angusha hekaya chief

Kamenuka one time @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii you are a beta male

This niccah used to be our friend in college bana circa 2010. Then all of a sudden he started living in kilimani, he started driving a Rangerover in first year, yet prior to that he was just like us. We were happy for him, thinking that since he was our friend, he would be spoiling us with drinks being college friends. All along he was so so secretive, he never wanted us to know where he gets the money. To cut the long story short, it was in 2015 that we got to know how the he had been getting the money. Folks, dont ever envy these young boys you see on streets driving big cars. Some ladies recently exposed him as well.

:D:D

Shit went south so fast:D:D

1 Like

:D:D:D:D, jamaa alikuwa anaauza haga ama? What?:D:D…kumbe MGTOW guys wananyonya mboro for cash pia

You’ve mentioned Kilimani nka kumbuka one of my homies. Jamaa alienda UON kusoma, started partying pale Skylux and the rest is history. Nowadays naskia he hangs out with Naija men alot and lives in Lavington. Ukieza mu uliza hustle yake hapo mna kosana.

2 Likes

hahahaha…boss, hes the one. He must be the one. UoN. Hes from the coast.

Weka uso hapa, that body frame ni kama ya some Kisii idiot who conned me some good money way back in 2017. Later on alitumia some stupid Kisii politicians (akina Onyancha and crew) to threaten me vile wataangusha biashara yangu, I freaked out since that time the always broke MP was close sana na WSR but I am still hunting down for this mogaka fella. Weka sura nione kama ni yeye, bloody nyasore bastard!!

1 Like

:DKamati ya wenye wivu na roho mbaya endeleeni kunitafuta…but atleast u have confirmed one thing: I AM RICH. Hizo mushene zingine zi mujieekee tu, tupatane Ulaya next week Friday kwa wenye wako na fare:D:D:D Ooooh sorry…i forgot…peasants hamna chochote:D:D. Keep up the rumors.

hahahah, nope. This one is Luhya. He was suspected to have conned ladies, as they were an easier target for him.

1 Like

Maybe aliwadanganya he is from the coast. my case study ni mjaka and uses a fancy name pale social media.

Aaaàah…I remember u from campus, i know u are still very poor, bitter and struggling paying basic bills:meffi::meffi: