Bag Secured, Monaco Tunasija

hahahha, you should not be arrogant when everyone in our class knows what you are doing bruhh!! We know who finances your trips abroad every month traveling Emirates business class. We know the hotels you sleep in while in those developed countries. We know who finances your lifestyle man, including those two media personalities that you know. Sisi, hatuna wivu, we just want to wish you the best man. If we had wivu, we would have exposed you long time ago. But take care of yourself young man. No one knows what you do, nobody has ever seen you in any office working, nobody has ever seen you doing business, yet you live oppulently with very big connections. Always partying in high end joints with people of questionable characters. You almost messed up the reputation of that media personality last week…

hahahaa, he could be the one

its true, am poor as compared to you. But my money is legit.

Ni con mondoz, sio?

:D:D:D Hii kijiji ni gold, it exposes all. @Karoga acha kunyamaza kuja utetee boyz wako.

1 Like

Hehehe how i live my life is none of business bro! Nobody has to know how an ALPHA MALE secures his bag…tumeelewana kijana?

NDIO MZEE

Chezanga chini lakini. One day everyone will know. Dont flaunt ‘your wealth’ on FB.

[ATTACH=full]235646[/ATTACH]

Meffi wewe
Mbona umefcha jina na sura
Fwakin harlot

I will flaunt my flashy lifestyle, whenever and wherever. Its my money. Fools who talk alot, think less, reason even lesser can go hang.

Trust me, he knows EXACTLY why he cannot do that. I can end him in a jiffy.

@under23 na @kendez mendez come mcheki boyz wenu

At least tuangushie jina ya hawa media personalities owmamiiiiiii

Interesting…

Ukichengwa Tulia, rudi bench kunywa Dasani.

[ATTACH=full]235648[/ATTACH]

:D:D
Watu wanacheki cheget, fiatu na handapaka wewe uko kwa magoti?

:D:D:D:D… venye amesma someone is financing the trips nikajua apa iko maneno.

Kawaida ya waafika, they dont believe THAT A FELLOW MAN CAN RISE FASTER THAN THEM…they make up silly stories…ummeskia mjinga ati " i was just like them in 1st year"…hohoho