BANKS FEELING THE HEAT

This proposal will not see the light of day, parliament shot it down.

This thing of economy of scale is bull. When akina citi group and jp Morgan were asking for bailout money weren’t they the biggest banks in USA? Even big banks have issues the best trick is to diversify your savings in to diferent stable banks.

1 Like

VISA portal yao was closed down kitu an hour Ago. Settlement figures were off the charts. Reports reaching my Muthurwa desk!

1 Like

that might be the whole point. have any big banking instution screwed you? very rare.
we dont want toxic loans,taken by fools to finance luxury. we are still a developing country.
i am loving this cult guy(cbk gurvnor) he is moving away from IMF Policies which failed many countries including greece.
we need to develop our own,imagine all those maga construction you see coming up have been funded by foreigners.
that means we will owe them for the next decade or so.
you rent an office at hazina tower but the rent goes to britain/america/china
more credit MEANS high inflation,devaluation of currency,weak trade balance and a volatile credit and debt sturucture.
this year alone we have put more than ten companies under receivership/bankruptcy … mumias,kq,dubai bank…

3 Likes

Things do not look rosy from my work place…naona nikija kufanya biachara na wewe:D:D:D

1 Like

:D:D:D
kuja babie twendee thahabu na almasi congo.
dont worry this is a storm in the teacup

1 Like

My advise to you all is that the day derivatives are introduced into the Kenyan market, avoid banking with any bank that will be dealing in derivatives. Msiseme sikuwaambia.

1 Like

Ara!! Kumbe there were signs!! There is also another bank ambayo sitataja jina but like a week ago they stopped accepting online banking transactions citing kuna fraud mingi.

1 Like

Taja bana.

1 Like

we google bana. me niliiskia kwa capital fm.

Nini hii?

i and m bank. They cited increased fraud as the major reason why they stopped offering online shopping via credit and debit cards

1 Like

…just in

[ATTACH=full]17913[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]17914[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Mega projects are just for rich people whether they are public or private.

1 Like

It’s good they have clarified what point #5 is all about, but it has come a little bit late. In this era of #hash tags and 35 hired bloggers , one needs to present full disclosure to the public before making any statements to avoid speculation.

2 Likes

but that money trickles down to the hollopoi.
wtu wa mjengo,watu wa material,mapoko,wauzaji pombe,mama mboga…etc

hoi polloi

2 Likes

shenzi.

1 Like

kum-a-nina brarry fuu

1 Like

For example, I hope umeskia that KQ have agreed to buy certain quantity of jet fuel at a certain price in future. Hiyo its called a forward contract and its a derivative instrument. Kuna other derivatives kama options na swaps but let me not bore you defining what they are.

To me these derivatives is legalized gambling. Hakuna difference na kucheza sport pesa.

1 Like