Barren ladies

:smiley: sawa anko uwes

:D:D:D:D

Lost one of her ovaries? How? To what?

Karma.
Thats ur payback.
ION sisi ambao tumezalisha na tunalea twashukuru Mola

utamu wa kuoa ni watoto boss evaluate your marriage

Both of you are infertile, 5 fucking years and no mention of a kid or two outside marriage?

She is mad the that sad part of her life.
She is directing her anger because of that situation. Itā€™s understandable that women naturally direct anger to someone else

My Lawd its anger not angry

:D:D:D:D

Ambia dada yake ambebee ball. Thats what families are for. I once saw a docu on citizen about a lady who got a surrogate from their church, pure voluntary save for clinic trips and food.

Hii kijiji naona mtu anzishe English classes. Kuna shida mob za grammar.

Mambo ya uzazi atyms its Karma esp if you dumped s1 with your kid n u neva made ammends.

Kuna Gogo flani wa Baringo mti shamba who uses mti shamba - herbs to bring fertility hata ukitaka twins or triplets utapata. Shida zote za female reproductive system she solves with only miti shamba.

And btw how sure are you its not you with the problems? Donā€™t assume. Pia wewe enda sperm count test.

Kijana unaandika worse than a class two dropout

Shida za kuoa kunguru ime-flush mimba kadhaa.

Sweetie hapo tuko pamoja. I second

A man with one testicle can still father a childā€¦ So, go for fertility tests and make sure youā€™re swimmers are not the ones with an issueā€¦

@shikwekwe unaulizwa umepata wangapi since hili tukio
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/10/194499_1cddb26cdd9cf1077a146289403386c5.JPG

ITā€™s

Mujamaa, huyu mwoman ameolewa aisee

Fertility treatments then maybe get quitupulets for those 5 years you missed out being parents.

If she canā€™t I can carry for 1.5m am for real