Thanks i thot the english was great

It wasn’t

Sawa

They make the best

Araa

@oldmakende howr u?

Biashara chapa chapa

Ilianguka tu akiruka mtaro kwa mvua.

I feel sorry for that wife of yours. 5 years ago she made a terrible decision of choosing you as her life partner. Now that she lost an ovary she is not supposed to put on make-up or get her hair done? She is supposed to live like a chokora? Nkt! You want to know why she’s mad? Coz she is having difficulty getting pregnant and the one person she trusted the most in this world is not supporting her. Instead you are here complaining about her makeup. If you really cared you would have been here asking about ARTs not kicking your wife when she is already down. And her uterus is still intact why do you want to waste money on a surrogate? Good luck to you and your wife.

You think so

Is that the Kilifi bridge on your avatar?

Kama ni Mimi na hepa.

Kabuda, you cant blame her entirely maybe the problem is you. Enda kwa doctor to confirm mybe you gun is loaded na blank bullets,
After apo ndio utaamua

I’m guessing she had an ectopic and they removed the fallopian tube + ovary on the affected side. Maybe.

That doesn’t mean she cannot conceive and carry a baby to term.

no shots on target… confirmed

True!!! It’s like buying a hybrid cow but doesn’t produce milk. Unless she is a pet I don’t see the need of her sticking around.

sorry kwa kukosa kafaranga mpende halafu advetise kama kuna mtu anataka ku abort akushw utamlipa akuzalie

[ul]

We wacha wivu, kachunge mwenye ulioa juzi kwanza!

[/ul]

Ona mwingine! Ati unless she’s a pet?! I pity wenye wameolewa na huyu. Sio anal sex,Leo ni hybrid cow. Heh! Wanawake wanajionea!

Thats rather mean. Utamu wa kuoa ni having a constant companion. Sivyo?

This guy ndiye ako na shida.The girl should try another man and pretend it is his to teach him a lesson!