Being a midget. Ask me anything!

Thank you.

Swali tu.
Kukianza kunyesha saa kumi na moja, after how many minutes will you know it’s raining?

:D:D:D
No, I am not.
New villager year who never logs in

Midget mtu asikushow any. Katia bibi ya mtu mrefu ukamue watu wakupatie heshima

Wacha nisaidie hapa kiasi.
Your question assumes the little person here is doing missionary. Kama hawes fika kwa mdomo anaweza kwa ma-tee-tee. The game continues.

Bantu.
My parents played a cruel trick on me. They were both short so they begot me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nasikia wewe hudance hivi na dem wako

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XAN-gp4_dIE/WoE7agK9FNI/AAAAAAABZGA/SCnlVJAX4MQ53MFdRTyjPvds8WjgQPpnQCJoC/w300-h275/15%2B-%2B1%2B%25282%2529.gif

True although I asked what’s your height or are you having problems getting to the question :p:D

Wewe huenda Sunday school ama church kubwa kasee?:smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D bangi sio managu

are you telling him to commit suicide, senji

Ukitema mate huwa inasplash kwa uso yako??o_O

In no particular order,
Yes, I get treated like a kid a lot by people who don’t observe to notice that I look a tad bit old. Ukiangalia vizuri, you can see my beard.

I can drive,yes, but sioni mbele vizuri and I have severe motion sickness and I hate how cars smell on the inside(fuel?, It makes me nauseous). I hate cars!

I have had several gfs. Some taller, some same size. I think I am smart so I kinda attract girls who are geeky but generally, the dating scene is horrible. Dryspell for life is my curse.:D:D

Thanks
Yep.
Kwanza jeans are hard to come by. But I got a secret. I buy em khaki trousers that look like jeans and have em skinned to fit me.

You should be having something that compensates your height, whether bad or good but makes you stand out. In terms of money, uko league gani? - this is one of the key strengths.

I wish people made jokes like these instead of staring at me and making loud whispery comments after I pass them!
It’s not like I am that bad looking or that my English is horrible!

Alright! I will ask what y’all want to know. Mnaogopa kuitwa gay .

Is the monkey myth true?
[SIZE=2]The shorter the monkey,the longer the tail? [/SIZE]

These are not insults. The OP said we could ask anything.
@Michaelangelo

Being short thus being the scum of earth is a very humbling experience. I cannot afford doing a bad thing to anyone knowingly since kila day I experience the same. I try to be very *undisruptive to you normal folk as possible.