Being a midget. Ask me anything!

Aki ya nani…@Quanstrom wanted to ask this but nucca has been beating about the bush with dry jokes…

:D:D:D:D

I try sir.
I made it to top 50 KCPE, top 200 KCSE and got to a góod course. Let me see what the future will bring forth. I am fairly young.

@Nefertities , bring the fishing rod. This one is a kipper!

Q: When do you kick a midget in the balls? A: When he is standing next to your miss saying her hair smells nice…

so,
[SIZE=4]Do you shop in the children’s section?
Do you date other little people?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]How do you feel about the fact that things like [/SIZE][SIZE=5]dwarf-tossing[/SIZE][SIZE=4] are actual activities people can do at parties? [/SIZE][SIZE=1]asking for Mweni,dame ya @culture…i swear[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

Do midgets shit pellets?

:eek:
I didn’t expect that one from you.
It is not very true. I have googled and I am okay. Of average lengthwise. And above average girth wise. :D:D:D

How soon do you plan to start attending wanking classes?

@Kamau mbilikimo njooo saidia mwenzako kujibu maswali

I am very introverted and have self esteem issues. The idea of me being in a party is very horrifying! I wouldn’t set a foot near you normal folks in a crowd even if I was paid! The experience with most people outside a party is already horrifying enough.

I already answered on clothes. The answer is yes. And I get my clothes skinned and shortened a lot.

Is Adidas juu chini the standard kit for little people ama you’re free to wear non-Adidas apparel?

@admin @Deorro @Purple @Mundu Mulosi @Electronics4u
My replies are all waiting moderation. Moderate them already. They are all level headed I promise. Hakuna reply iko visible saa hii.

What is your height? Do you plan on marrying a fellow midget?

I guess I did say so.

And midgets are bek in my bucket list.:rolleyes:

Sande sana.

What’s the worst or most cruel comment relating to your height that someone directed to you, one that really hurt your feelings the most?

:smiley: :smiley:

sardines don’t bite…perhaps a fine mesh net…

I saw your question on height. :slight_smile:

So, in short we just say that you are a ‘brief man’ , donge? :rolleyes::rolleyes: