Being an alpha male has saved me time and money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nmXrCJIsAo

I wasn’t saying wait for the woman to approach. I was saying wait for her to give signals, then approach. For example if she’s looking at you constantly, or if she moves to sit or stand next to you etc. Even beautiful women send signals. You just have to be looking super fresh, fit and confident to catch their eye. Waiting for interest signals ups the success rate of approaches to above 50% in my experience, and reduces time spent tuning women by 80%. Approach only 10 girls showing interest, but get 6 numbers and lay 3. This is the best formula for the busy alpha male. “Cold approaching” like you used to is for idle jobless guys who are willing to spend all their time approaching 100 girls to get 10 numbers.

Am also against spending money for pussy … also fuck paying dowry… unalipa kusumbuliwa kichwa

Hata mkipitana kwa street mlock eyes na mpitane na uangalie nyuma na upate anaangalia nyuma pia, unafuata unachukua namba, iyo jioni ama kesho yake unanyandua…

I like your approach man but be carefully not to do overdo it…u will plateau then deteriorate then be right back where u started - at the bottom. Get to the level where u stop measuring your success rate against how much new pusy you can get but rather how lasting of an impression you leave behind after a successful conquest. Thats the true measure of how well u got your shit together and, in essence, how much of a true Alpha you are. You will save even more money now that it is them bitches chasing u on your own terms.

Otherwise, just lame approaching and bedding bitches who will be glad to delete your no afterwards and forget your ass is just as pathetic as purchasing poosy. The only difference is that you’re sweet-talking your way to the honeypot and not shelling out them dollars. Different roads, same destination.

For example, mimi kuna madem wasupa nilidishi as far as last year but they still call me to date to ‘check up’ on me. Wakipata nikiwa dryspell basi nawashtua wakam through. 2 of have already booked their spot for valentines, still debating on which on to dissapoint!

The real O.G has developed himself physically and financially to a point where u not only attract bitches but they also start scheming their way into your life. Kama hujafika hapo, quit kukimbizana na pusy armed na sijui 500/- n work on your damn self first.

Hahaha… Most of the women had a boyfriend and some married hence the high “rejection” rate, yet I never offended them. Plus I was doing well in life and there was no shame to my game

More like SPA man - he goes to the spa :smiley: saka thread. very feminine if you ask me.

Boss were on the same page. My goal is not to run around dating the whole of Nairobi. I just want a roster of 3 women who are completely addicted to me alafu mmoja akileta shida mingi, swap her out for a new model. I hook women using BDSM. Most men in this Nairobi are not daring enough to spit on a woman’s face, tie her up etc, so that’s my differentiator which keeps them coming back for more. Pia I’ve stopped beefing with women and deleting numbers, so the door is always open for remorseful ladies to do a comeback with tail between legs. Kwa mtu wa BDSM this is the best situation for asserting complete dominance

Hehehe i wish all the best with all that kinky stuff. From experience madem wengi wa nai esp pretty ones like to feel the notion that you are not just screwing them for sake of just screwing them. U need to introduce an element of ‘fake care/attention’ kumpea hopes that u can actually date her, if u do that u will have more that 10 on that roster.

Hii maneno ya beta alpha sasa imebore. Simfanye tu vile sisi tulifanyanga time zetu? Kwani pussy ulipewa ukiwa primo ulilipia nini? Ama ni peremende? Nkt.

Ukionyesha mwanamke umempea pesa ju ya kuma unafikiri ye hufurahia? Afadhali tuachane na hizi topic za alpha rho epsilon ama admin afungue kitengo cha physics tupeleke hizo greek letters huko.

Naona tunasoma kitabu moja

We baba hatuyuko primo…in case u havent noticed, the dynamics have changed

Human biology has not changed for over 100000 yrs. Some women will find you repulsive and yet others will show up to your house unannounced and suck your dick, sit on it and even get pregnant while at it. Some women will like you. Others will not. Live with it. Go out in the world and have a ball, man.

Ushawahi pewa kuma na lanye cha lazima na hakujui? :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck who you may. There is too much pussy you cant fuk it all. You cant. Just enjoy yourself and forget all this alpha sigma philosophising. Some women like you simply because of the smell of your pheromones (which emanate from your anus, armpits and other similarly shadowy areas of your topography) and whose smell is not concsciously distingushable by humans as a distinct smell. Pheromones are smelless, except to the subconscious! Can you alpha the smell of your junk?

Let us just take it easy and enjoy life.

Most men spoil their day game by showing sexual interest, making unnecessary compliments about how beautiful a woman looks etc. I have gone to dates just for the nice company. I never rushed. Also I used to give the women my number and never ask for theirs, most gave theirs in return… You give them a feeling of choice.

I have had women ask me to take them to my house or invite me to their place within minutes of meeting them which means sex, no beating around the bush.
Once a woman whispered to me she’s married and her husband and son are at the food court and then asked for my number… Fun times.

I did some stuff that I’m not proud of.

beta bish detected…toa mharo apa…chieth…na mtu ni elder…ma liar

Sema, unaongea na nani?

@MikeOck. You are looking for something you cant get. Do you have a favorite restaurant. Try going there to eat every other day. All of a sudden, the food will not taste good any more. You start noticing the bad parts of the food you order. Women should be revered. Get a nice one, enjoy all the time. Get all of them, it becomes a chore to finish. You may quote me on this one.

This is a lie unless you date underage girls, you pedophile. No woman ever throws pussy at anyone.

You will never know the joys of being an ‘alpha male’ kijana. Keep feeding them, we’ll fuck them for you. I repeat, if you’re a half-decent chap,living an exciting live, women are going to be drooling all over you, you only have to choose those who meet your standards.

Kulingana na statistics ambazo zimewekwa hapa before, hakuna kitu kama dame 8/10, you are doing trannies my friend,
Na alpha males hawajitangazi.