Being an alpha male has saved me time and money

If you did this in malls then you are still young…I was doing that at shopping centres…there were no malls…unless if yaya centre and village market qualify

HA HA HA! get out of here, you beardless, small penised, teenager. Why do you sound second hand? You don’t sound like a person who is used to that life. Fantasies of a teenage incel.

I have considered having “fake beta male” game, but it’s too risky. Hapo ndio mwanaume anaeza pelekwa round for six months kabla agawiwe. The balance I want to strike is nikipeleka dame out mara mbili alafu time ya mechi analeta story mingi za kutake it slow, blablabla, nakubali tu na roho safi alafu tunaendelea kuchat na simu. But kutoka hapo kama tunapatana ni kukuja kejani pekee yake. No further outings mpaka dame agawe. Kama dame alikuwa na intentions za kukutumia atajitoa at that point. Kama alikuwa na intentions za mechi, ataendelea kujileta polepole.

They will approach you though if they feel you have something worth pursuing… Although yao ni tu hints tu

Ktalk village alphas = Beta of 1 …cannot approach women in real life. Plus, if they do, 4s kwenda chini.

No worries youngling, maybe one day when you grow up you’ll have a taste of this life. But that’s only if you grow up to be a man and not the whiny bitch you are right now. Otherwise keep wanking.

Ha ha ha ha! Where did I whine? You are a low self esteem bi.tch who has no friends. The world is too harsh for you so you create a fantasy where women throw themselves at you all the time to cope with the fact that you are a worthless piece of sh.it.

It will never change. You will always be like that until you die.

Son, you’re so bitter. Who hurt you? Let me break it down so that dimwits like you can understand. The same way you’re instantly attracted to that cute chick with a nice ass who also happens to have an awesome personality and a good head on her shoulders, is the same way women get attracted to men with equally attractive qualities. Now, if women are attracted to you, unless you’re a clueless moron, you will know, and you will got for it - you will either get laid or get a girlfriend. That’s how the cookie crumbles. Kijana it’s either you learn from veterans or you keep wanking.

Are you a sociologist or a behavioral scientist?

You sound like someone with only theoretical experience of what you are talking about. Which is to be expected given your lonely existence and total lack of contact with women.

I bet women scare you because of your inadequacies (small penis and lack of beard) so you create fantastic women who throw themselves at your imaginary self. You will never be that person, never, go hang yourself.

Post a picture with your tag. Anything personal that is an indication of success.

In my experience the more you chase a woman the lesser you become attractive to her.

And why will I do that? Because I have something to prove to some halfwit on the internet? What I said is common sense and normal experience, that’s if you’re normal, which you most likely aren’t. How old are you? Look at your buddies, if you have any, who are always getting laid, what do they have in common? The fact that you think this is personal makes me think you’re a pathetic little shit who is beyond help. Have good day buddy.

Of course you have something to prove; Your position that you "are an alpha male and women throw pussy at you".

The most common thing about anyone who gets laid is that they don’t have pussy thrown at them. That is a lie.

You are a beardless, small penised lying incel with delusions of grandeur.

[ATTACH=full]224584[/ATTACH]

"You are a beardless, small penised lying incel " This seems to be the central theme in your sad little rants. As someone who knows a thing or two about psychology, I now know why you’re so angry. Son that’s a terrible handicap to have, I don’t have any solutions for you, but maybe you should get a penis pump and hope for the best. :D:D. Seriously, you’re either genuinely stupid, or you’re akapathetic dude with a serious handicap.

just because a guy spends top dollar on a girl doesn’t mean he’ll be getting the best lay. guy found how to get what he wants without breaking his bank. let him be!

alpha is a mindset. you don’t need to be ordering other people around to be considered alpha. alpha or sigma! whatever gets you desired results!

Either prove your success or shut up. You don’t get laid, you incel.

@under23 take notes, i never spend under 1000 to get pussy never and i usually bang 7+

Ghaseer wewe beta male provider

The junction, lifestyle and prestige were my preferred hunting grounds…that was around 2009. I approached my first girl when I was 25 years!!! I was sweating bullets and I got tongue tied…got my first taste of puss… Some guys started at 15…when you reach your 30’s it becomes creepy, in a Cosby kind of way.