Best ps game ever

Shauri yako

Destroy all humans!!

Battlefield 1 at 1080 high settings nothing like it cant beat PC master race

Slow gameplay but excellent strategy I suggest shadow warrior 2 dumb lots of blood and funny as hell

1 Like

Stopped playing it after three hours all that hacking ni bullchit…gta 5 ama saints row 4 on the other hand awesome

1 Like

Weka lowest difficulty. Hii sio,kazi.ati utalipwa ukimaliza

2 Likes

@SwagMargeddon that is a good posture of a girl as your avatar.
Moto sana

Tetris

Hio ni mpesa position.
Ukiwekewa hio unawika mpesa pin yako

Comp yako ni type gani?
I downloaded fitgirl repack na inachukua 2-4 hrs kuinstall.
Instead ga kungoja hio time, heri nisikie kwa mtu mwenye ametest

Far cry 3 na max payne 3

2 Likes

Currently playing hellblade:sinua’s sacrifice

Intel Core i5-4210U
NVIDIA GeForce 820M
12GB (DDR3) ram
1TB SATA
500GB SSD(CAME WITH THE DOCK -A MUST USE FOR DUAL DOCK)
dont think the install took more than an hour or so but it refused to launch completely…and it was the fitgirl repack
[ATTACH=full]119392[/ATTACH]

I swear your laptop can’t play games from 2010 at 60fps high settings. Unacheza BF4 aje? Ebu eka fraps upost log files za average fps because they can’t be above 30fps at 720p. Those specs are mediocre

The U series of processors is underpowered shit meant for portable notebooks and to conserve battery. Your turbo boost can’t be past 3ghz

The Nvidia 820M is a dGPU so old it is now below the new integrated GPU by intel, Intel 620 and 520, acha tusianze akina Iris pro.

Hamia PS jamaa. Ushai-try online gaming and wondered why you kept being killed and your team was always the last? That is because fps games require 60fps constant.

Anyway, I was once in a similar situation ndio maana najua the pains of a crappy laptop.

3 Likes

This nigga xbox one…kabla uendele na kelele nyingi plus i am sure this shit can play battlefield 4 at 1280 and medium setting and give good fraps i know someone playing it on a hd4000 and he plays on cracked servers so usibonge most this baby played nier automata the dedicated graphics ni 2gb btw

Eka fraps, post logs zikuwa fresh na screenshots…

I know the gpu is 2gb. It does not matter. What matters is the speed, shaders, if it is gddr5 or ddr3, memory clocks and other s**t. The new integrated iris pro is way better. Damn, I am sure the intel 5500 is better if you have a better processor and more than 4GB RAM

Dude, nilikuwa na lapi ya QM series iko na 3ghz, 3.5ghz turbo na Nvidia 940M and my performance was far away from desirable. Ebu jiulize wewe na 820M ya jurassic era inaeza aje 60fps,medium settings, 1080p. Tuache kuchocha. Lapi ni crap unless iko na 940mx and above. Others are null and void.

Kwanza processor huwezi tetea immediately when it ends with a U.
820M ni crap ile serious. Fps matters. I noticed most people play at 18-22fps and don’t know that it is not acceptable in the PC Master Race
30fps is btw no longer acceptable in PCMR. 60fps pekee sasa. 144hz screen.

boss xbox one…i don play it on pc plus just checked it on youtube it plays even bf1 am downloading it now played it on xbox one but sikugusa veteran mode yake…plus i got an extra 4gb ram over this guys video yisss!!!

been trying to install Rocket league. Fitgirl repack isn’t working

i don whats wrong with their repacks leo inafanya another time it doesn’t…infnitewarfare refused then it installed and worked when i tried again tukubahatisha…hitman completely refused to work got nosteam and worked but was laggy…

@MuBig oh here is the video …i usually just do this to see if i cn play and enjoy the game and this guy has 4gb less than me so am more than hopeful…oh nasijalingi graphics once i have played on the console …i even put cheats if possible cuz it so fun now…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmbHLjDwXo