Best ps game ever

I have amd a10 6700 and no dedicated graphics ( @MuBig amejinyonga ).

I play at 1024 x 768 and enjoy immensely. I’m working on kununua a used PC niweke gtx 960

1 Like

Mihata siku hizi sichokrangi settings just as long as it can launch mi huingi tu na kuchange resolution and hten if it plays laggy then maybe change graphic details…

You are a console peasant, right? Ndio maana hauna sense ya PC games and their workings. 12GB is overkill for gaming on that system. 8GB RAM is the ideal for that system. Ram matters when you are rendering, video editing or doing alot of stuff together. Halafu ungesema that ati RAM yako ni ddr4 na yake ni ddr3 ndio it would have mattered.

1. Umeeka 12gb. Hiyo stuff haiku-sort in gaming. There is something called dual channel, an intel technology that only works if the RAM slots are fitted with equal RAM. This way, 4GB+4GB games better than a single 8GB Stick. Google Dual Channel. Si umeeka 8 na 4? Hapo umetoka.

Ram doesn’t matter past what the game requires, hata ukuwe na 32GB RAM na hiyo CPU na GPU.

In PC gaming, The graphics card matters the most. Most advanced display settings in games affect the gpu not CPU or RAM. Hizo settings hazikuangi kwa Xbox au PS because they are underpowered pieces of s**t. The CPU is second. If your GPU doesn’t bottleneck, your CPU will. Ram doesn’t come to effect unless something in the background is running.

Now that we have established that you are a console peasant, maybe you think the game is tolerable because you are coming from a console that runs 95% of the games at 30fps with drops.

Sasa ebu ambia mimi hiyo vida kama fraps ina-run hapo juu au MSI Afterburner. Mimi niko deep kwa stronghold ya my tribe na hakuna WIFI. Sitaki choma bundles. Kama haina, tupilia mbali.

Mubig hawezi jinyonga. Personally I can’t stand 1024768. Mwisho ni 1280720p. Nazimanga kama kila kitu kwa settings yenye si necessary. Anti aliasing naipeleka *2, anisotropic filtering off, particles off, shadows - low.

Twende hapa sasa on your system
Hiyo ni AMD. Hauna dedicated GPU but your integrated is way above any normal Intel integrated graphics card. That is the whole point of AMD calling their CPU’s APU. The integrated GPU is at per with older Dedicated graphics cards provided you have the RAM for it to take up. Some years back nilikuwa na laptop very crappy iko na AMD A8 6410, integrated r5 na dedicated r7 m340-2GB. I swear the integrated r5 was 5fps below the dedicated and I had all the latest drivers. Hapo ndio nilijua APU ni nini

Btw, wewe ni beed since unajua that GPU matters, CPU also does. Si u-import the new Ryzen ya AMD. Iko almost at per na ma-intel for cheaper prices. Na iko na stock cooler. Mi ngona nipate pesa kwanza

@Deorro naanza kufunzwa juu ya gaming sasa LO!
Bruh am a master racer but you don get it … people wanna just play games at times.Fuck it am playing serious sam 3 wth al weapons cheats enabled why cuz its boring but its fun playing games.Unaget.I know about graphics cards infact unlike you i even know the best time to buy them like right now what is the best graphics card for you? 1080…rx480 me niether why cuz its first gen hadi ifike peak is when i jump in.You are a young man you live off gas shit …wanjejes hungoja peak kisha anaanunua last gen yake second hand…you still trying to play the highest quality qith shit that breaks down after a while.You think i haven’t burnt cards…cpus…wewe unabonga kama mtoto you have no validity to be even bragging about shit here.

angalia like i said jumping on the hype shit…nigga smart people don’t bother with new tech we just keep an eye on it…but some cases are understandable like ukiwa mswe alilride 2015-2016 na ka gtx 880 ka mimi(rip) hauna issue ukicheza kwa lappy low seeting am not buying any new card soon the tech is just too immature for me now

And btw even pc master race hatusemangi hivyo siko hizi siku za console peasant ilidie na Xbox One X…stop following ign and actually join game forums and find out whats what my guy…you will enjoy the gaming life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUrzI4sJtng

One, ungesema tu wewe ni casual gamer kama 95% of the community. Most people are casual gamers who don’t care shit bout graphics as long as games launch.

Actually PC master race saa hii ni impossible unless you are a millionare. It is about 4K screens,2 Nvidia GTX 1080TI, and i7 7700K clocked at 5ghz, liquid cooling and other bullshit that is impossible to justify.

Mimi nilijitolea kukuelimisha tu. Si beef. Pale penye ulisema ati you have 4GB extra RAM so ati you will perform better killed the convo on your knowledge. Hauezi jitetea. Si ungesema yako ni ddr4 tu. Au useme 16GB so ikue na dual channel. Halafu ile-part ulisema ni 2gb btw, hapo ungesema ni gddr5. But that CPU would still bottleneck.

Sina beef. Mimi niliona niambie wewe ukweli. Rusha counter arguments that 12gb vs 8gb iko na effect

Dude, I have had this argument before with a console die hard. Yes, You can’t build a PC that is equal to Scorpio for 500$. Allow me to copy paste my argument with that guy. Kama nishafuta hiyo chat, I will take long to write a long reply of the upgradability of a PC, the back compatibility of Scorpio problems, why the PS can no longer boot to Linux, the cost of PC games vs Consoles, Lots of Mods in PC, and other shit

Siwezi nunua amd ryzen unless nianze kunyonya mboro ya George soros

1 Like

Am not casual am more of a gamer than you could be bruh…ni vile wewe uko stuck na notion ya graphic fedelity and that to real gamers matter from game to game comparison not platform to platform…you know why?
cause lets be real ata nikupe gt 1080 uko na screen ya kuplay 4k resolution in the best quality…si how irrelevant it becomes… @Deorro hebu explain in a way anaweza elewa.hawa ndo wale time ps3 na xbox 360 zilitoka walibaki na game moja na console nasahau games zilikuwa zinatokea kwa ps2 kazi ilikuw kudownload na kucheza kutoka flashdisk.this guy tryna act like you a gamer and you don know shit…gamers na piracy ni number one vice yetu…it beats any other priority graphics…whatever as long as you can play it pirated over paying fuck it mfuka first not gonna spend 20k in a month on games.And if you don the era it was 2005-2007 windows had a plague called windows live na ka drm ingine inaitwa securom remeber them well in the trying times of halo 2 and boderlands

This argument nilikuwa nayo. They are not in order.

Pc Graphics
Unaona kwa Advanced graphics options kwa games za PC, (huwa Console hazina), hizo Settings are CPU intensive, akina Particles, the eye candy found in pc games, nusu ni za CPU si GPU. Huwa eye candy ya ultra settings pc inatolewa for console games to run

Game excusivity
For patient future gamers lakini, pc ndio kusema. Seriously, hata hiyo Controller ina-support pc natively.
Halafu hakuna Xbox exclusives kwa maana ya Microsoft Universal apps, UWP. Every frickin game ya Xbox itakuwa available for pc.

Game prices
Missed the point again.
Xbox X, iko na DRM. Most games are multiplayer nowadays or require a continous Internet connectivity( angalia Ubisoft), utanunua games, ulipie DLC na kama unataka ku-win, ulipe. Sijasema price ya pure aesthetics(weapons zime-blaze) which ni free pc
Pc nayo naweza ngoja CPY wa-crack, most DLC ni free, Aesthetics uongezwa na Mods na if I go legal, steam na GOG huuza games 1$ wakati ingine.
Ukiskia Xbox X chipped niambie. Ile drm Microsoft wanaeka hiyo kitu, watu watashangaa.

4k ya Scorpio vs 1080p Ultra settings ya PC

Ngoja games zitokee tuone comparison ya 1080p high settings vs 4K low settings. Itakuwa youtube tu. You only need a PC to do 1080p to be comparable to a 4k low settings( cpu ni crap, gpu si titan x)

Free stuff
Umeskia steam keys? Mimi naweza ngoja reddit au youtube hadi ningoje akina LowSepcGamer apeane free Steam Keys. WD2 niko sure itaekwa na games tano zingine Black Friday iuzwe 60$

More DRM
Ebu angalia kampuni ilitengeneza Witcher 3. Hawatumii drm. Game bado iko sawa. In the process, angalia best open world rpg uone kama haiko top 3. Game za pc kadhaa hazina drm, pirate hawajali. Xbox drm itakua, watu watalia. Kama One ilikuwa na kwonk in the beginning kaa Kitu ingine. Cd sharing lazima logging in kwanza

Upgradability of PC
Sasa unaona,?
Kama you want to continue gaming, nunua pc. Kama ni miaka mbili, nunua Xbox.

Pc hata ikizeeka, hiyo CPU mtu hatupi, mtu anarusha Steam OS(based on Linux), au Linux yenyewe na unaendelea ku-game. Kwanza Valve (wenye steam), wana port games kwenda Steam os kaa kitu ingine. Na ni linux, meaning new games on old hardware bila sweat

The future
And you missed the point

The point was to be the ultimate gamer at 60fps, true 4K si hii.

1 year na msee wa pc will only add a Titan X n be above the Console gamer for the rest of his life. 6 years later, mchezo itakua ya VR si Games. Vr requires better cpu, kama xbox itakuwa na vr, it will be no longer 50K.

The PS story and price
Acha twende price…

I take you back to PS3. The original ps3 ilitoka na capability ya multiboot na any linux os. Unajua venye super computers work? It is about many processors with low ghz, not few cpu with huge ghz. Na ps3 iko na 8 ama?

Sony waliuza ps3 at a subsidised price (not the cost of the PS). Acha universities wajue. Universities were buying 500 ps3 in a go wakaunde super computers. Sony made a loss to a point of providing an update ps3 ikaanza kukataa linux

Here is the reason they made losses. Consoles are sold at a lower price than the manufacturing cost with the manufacturers hoping to recover the money from outrageous game prices.

Ngoja sasa uskie price ya games za Xbox au ps. Na obvious iko na drm so no cracking. Ma 10K to 80K(Kuna AC origins Limited version ya 80K). Hiyo si plus paid DLC (reason Ubisoft na EA wanachukiwa), a myriad of Microtransactions na a pay to win mechanism.

Saa hiyo kutakuwa na Steam sales za game 5 trending za 20$ in total. Au collection ya trilogy moja for 15$.

Point is, unless mtu ananunua console a-boti fifa moja na asare, he will end up spending more money than building a 100K PC plus games.

Mods
mod stands for modification not necessarily to make a game run. It is to improve a game mostly, graphically and inbuilt mechanics. Nikiamua gta 5 ikue na theme ya Batman Arkham City, it is easy. Nikitaka ikue na theme ya Fast n furious na ikue pure racing, itakua bado.

Dude, I had this argument going on for several pages. Kwanza pale site ya PC gamer washa-peana the right arguments. Na nilishinda console die-hards kumi wakiwa pamoja.

1 Like

i get you butwhat we telling you is never jump on the hype train relax boss…angalia 4k tv saa hii naona hadi za 50k in 2009 them shits were around 150k+ for just a screen…saa hii unapata smart tv.
i have so many failed tech za pc stories hadi when it breaks down am just like i will take the cheapest wait then buy whats hot at its peak generation ama you dint learn from the sandy bridge fiasco…unajipata na ma i3 /i5 amabazo huheat up vinasty…man stop hyping shit.this what xbox x one did was dope…cuz hata as gamers know the issues we have ith pc configurations even the installing process is a bitch but this was a great step in the right direction

am in gaming forums and everyone is wants xbox one x to work so that games production will increase since as they make for xboxone x which isn’t holding back pc gamers anymore pc gamers get games also …win win…platform wars died so ong ago …we are even on the verge of full cross platform gaming shida ni sony of all people even nintendo has signed on it.Please mature up …gamers are a inclusive group we just shit one what doesn’t measure up the standard(switch/nitntendO) bute saa hii tuko pamoja apart from sony as i said ealier cuz reason be known only to them(don’t want to loose to xbox live)

Hapa sijui umesema nini but nimeona word PS2. Unajua PCSX2 ni a fully compatible PS2 emulator on PC. Kuna Console inaeza emulate PC kweli?

1. Si ni wewe nimeskia ukisema haujui what is wrong with their Repacks. You were refering to one person, fitgirl. She insists that she is a she, and is only one. Si a group like akina CPY. Only one single girl. She has had arguments on this before. She is a regular poster in www.reddit.com/r/crackwatch .Hapo ndiyo yeye hu-solve issues and announce upcoming repacks

2. Be coherent. Umesema that pirating ni vice then you moved on into spending 20K per month as not desirable or was it the other way round. Kama ni hivo, Fitgirl repacks ni za nini?

3. Sijui nini kuhusu Serucom, saa hiu tuko Denuvo. Na tuko na CPY na Baldman at the frontline. Ebu fika reddit hapo crackwatch uone sifa za Baldman. One man army against Denuvo 4 na anatoa one day- one week cracks

All GTA series. San andreas my all time favourite

@slevyn help me with this guy…yes kuna spelling error but if haven’t noticed i don read through your shit cuz you talking old stuff unabonga juu ya emulator ya ps3 na wase wachagusa hadi ya wiiU …like the vice thing is for a pc gamer pirating is top priority over anything nothing beats it.Would you spend 20k a month cuz lets not lie between 2005-2007 pc games were fucked(worthwhile).So either you buy or rent(was in norway) sand yes pcxwas their but it had compatability issues do you even know sites like isos…from ps2iso to wiisio…like hizo ni vitu za kitambo but such places is where roms were dumped fdor the games…like i told you been with it for a long time.This ain ma first rodeo when it comes to gaming i know how shit gets about …and whats hot and whats just smoke

1 Like

over vice city…people never give love to Tommy vercetti…

Vice city was good but the storyline isnt exciting as san Andreas plus im black so cj over the italian

wait did this guy call himslef a gamer and doesn’t knwo securom talks about denuvo and is about cpy…
WHY din you warn ni mtoto wa shule…
Nigga keyword to inquire with steampunks plus i even dropped the hidden reddit page here a long time ago here…as i said i know how shit gets around