Best series rated by me

Walking Dead have stretched the story so long but bado inabamba but after neagan sijui what will follow now. the spin off fear the walking dead pia si mbaya I liked the first 2 seasons

1. Prison Break
  2. Burn Notice
  3. Person of Interest
  4. 24
  5. Others
1 Like

Ongeza hapo the designated survivor.

3 Likes

I might try it again. Last season I watched was season five I think. The formula was: they find a secure compound, there’s an unreasonable bad guy, then walkers overrun everything at end season. Next season. Another compound, another unreasonable dude. Unreasonable dude killed. Zombies overrun.

They are making the same mistake wasee wa LOST walimake. Bt bado niko nayo mbaya

1.Prison Break
2.Twilight
2.Power

What a @TerribleWaste of years of your life

1 Like

I second you bro.
I never found anything thrilling or exciting in Breaking Bad.
I tried season 1 epi 1 nikatosheka hapo.

2 Likes

Kusema ukweli haujawatch breaking bad

3 Likes

my list:
breaking bad
sons of anarchy
the killing
supernatural

for new ones; chance, shooter, lethal weapon

just to name a few

By the way Season 1b imetoka?

It’s in Season 2.

Bado.

wacha nitafute,asande omwami.

1 Like

Hannibal

1 Like

Mr. Robot[ATTACH=full]85792[/ATTACH]

1 Like

-Homeland
-Prison Break
-The Americans
-Strike back
-Sopranos
-Marco Polo
-Others

1 Like

Enyewe dunia ni weird kuna posts kama hizi which I don’t know what to say

[ATTACH=full]85796[/ATTACH]
I hope its twilight zone cuz the movie isn’t even a serious vampire movie…plus u can never be taken as a serious TV guy if prison break is best show kuna kitu inaitwa Oz…

Nothing but respect here hizi nazipa tick mbaya each has a niche they are the best at.Hannibal is one of the best detective horror -neck at neck with the first 4 season of dexter while Mr.robot is just the best in the game right now hands down. Season 2 speaks for itself.

1 Like

Hii ilikuwa interesting at the beginning then ikaanza kuwa repetitive and predictable and boring

Vile @Deorro amekushow. Ati uliwatch Breaking Bad Season 1 episode 1. Wewe hujui kitu unaongea

1 Like

Ongezeni opharn black apo