Best series rated by me

Breaking Bad. The best TV show ever made. Even IMDB tells you that

1 Like

Please you know IMDb is owned by amazon right plus even I love the show but come the director wasn’t top notch through out.The long takes especially are forgettable and mostly irritating when rewatching.

People here haven’t watched house of cards or billions ama those shows are too complicated for you simpletons
[ATTACH=full]85798[/ATTACH]

Sijaskia mtu ametaja Game Of Thrones na Vikings

1 Like

[SIZE=6]DEXTER!! [/SIZE]
This series will keep you on edge sana mpaka season moja ikiisha huta tamani kuanza ingine coz of the suspense involved… [SIZE=6][/SIZE]

3 Likes

Best series. Naiweka top 5 yangu

1 Like

Na Boardwalk Empire je?

7 Likes

Na Incorporated

Intensely disturbing dance of sociopathic humans and emotional robots
[ATTACH=full]85800[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

For real na kuna mujinga offisini alinishow nisi waste my time nacheki Leo.if you can mention it in the same breath with those two well written shows

List yoyote haina The Wire ni upus tupu

5 Likes

Shida ni vile kuna a lot of plots points not answered clearly is the black hoe having free, so will the others also…the rogue bitch warrior robot is still loose in the building and so much more.The reveals is what I feel will fall short for the series…what’s the final pay off

Nimekupa like mwa

That rogue robot bitch was so fucked up to realise her escape plan was part of the narrative.
Season 2 wont be an upset

[ATTACH=full]85804[/ATTACH]
she was being used by the shareholders to sneak out of the park.Thus handing them the tech and chance to take out the Anthony Hopkins character.

24,prisonbreak,strikeback,banshee,ray donovan,arrow,nikita,traveller,empire,shooter,x111,heroes among others leteni list latest not forgettin breakin bad

1 Like

The knick
Borsch
The fall
Misfits
Ash vs evil dead

1 Like

according to him kuna chieth kama persons kwa io series…

series zote based on novels huwa stuck mahali juu ya storyline kwa novel ni slow… … ngoja uone chenye itafanyikia shadow hunters mortal instruments, got etc… othwiz documentaries always stand out…

New series I recommend, for those who have already watched the usual suspects (Breaking bad, walking dead, blablabla) are:
-Sneaky Pete
-Ice
-Six
-Westworld
-A Series of Unfortunate Events (No action here, so if you like watching guns and bombs and explodey type series then keep off. Neil Patrick Harris is Count Olaf :D:D)
-Insecure
-Atlanta
-The Grand Tour
-The Exorcist
-Damien
-Legion
-The Quad
-The Crown
-O.J: Made In America
-Lucifer