Beta Male pare Thika

:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]298890[/ATTACH]

The shape of that woman though, in a few years atakua shapeless,

Please shed some light, hakaya muhimu boss

Upcoming Rapper @drewwizzy Sets Up Billboard In Thika Apologizing for cheating on His Soon To Be Wife .

I do not know who these people are, but najua a master in the game when I see one. Whatever that woman is giving that man, only God knows… She’s a master that one…:D:D:D:D

Once in a while, ni muhimu ku-acknowledge a worthy opponent from the female side… Good game madam…

Unasema is as if akona shape, why wait a few years yet she’s already shapeless

Sometimes I look at such men nacheka tu.

Rangi ya thao manenos? Since time immemorial the lighter and whiter the skin has been known to confound and bamboozle the black male species also known as the white fever.

Huyo dame anakaa ile alien ya American Dad.

:D:D anaitwa Roger

Usually it’s not sex but emotional blackmail. Dude didn’t apply the “one foot rule” and now he’s finding himself out of place and lost. The best thing he can do for himself is take the pain and lesson and move on

Hehe roger that

You mean avocado shape?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

In a few years time he is gonna regret doing that :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ukame wa corona umemchanganyisha

Game recognizes game… But the young buck has invested too much (sunk costs), he can’t move on… He thinks he can win the duel/exchange to reclaim his manly pride… :D:D:D:D… This will turn toxic, give it 2 or 3 months then they delete each other pale gram…

As a man, the more you invest/engage in a toxic relationship with a woman the more you’ll lose… Men were not created for monogamy (relationships) women were…

If as a man you dont have that power to walk away from the woman and show her she is replaceable, that you can be happy without her and you really dont need her, then you will see hell on earth…
bibi will treat you like shit knowing you won’t dump her
Ataanza madharau ndogo ndogo and no.1 is cheating…atakuwa atakuliwa nje kama njugu

Just attention seeking cunts, both of them. I hope walilipa kanjo kuhang hiyo tucker tucker kwa barabara.

oneitis ni ugonjwa mbaya…#epuka