Betrayal

Jamaa fala Sana

Yeah… and there is nothing like bro code when it comes to fisi… it is your wife to control her cookie dishing character… if she is a giver she will be the one who will invite the fisi for the cookie and that is where her power over your friends will be!

Is the grip of the punani the same before ? Ndugu umetombewa bibi tena Mara kadhaa ata utapata amembewa kwa offisi .

Mimi ata nikiskia ni lunch napiga kelele…je dinner…hadi following day 8am?..uuuuuwi

To be honest, you sound really helpless and the kind of men women like stringing along. I’m sure your wife has introduced you to so many of her ‘colleagues’ ‘workmates’ ‘business partners’ etc.
Hapo kwako bibi ndio kusema and it sounds like you care more about the marriage than she does.
Remember what the wise Vasco Da Gama said .
" The one who cares less has the most power"
I also suspect she make more money than you.

If you marry a woman who had more than one previous partners there are very high chances atagawa inje when she’s married the more sexual partners she had the higher chances she will cheat on you

Did you confirm it was really a dinner? Mimi naona ni permission ya kwenda out that that she wanted. She had to tell you because hayo masaa she was supposed to be home. Otherwise, those other stories ya kwenda ng’ambo ni hekaya.

Sasa zile maumbwa husema mutu akitomba bibi ya wenyewe hata wake atatombwa huwa zinatoa hiyo conclusion ya umeffi wapi, watu ng’ombe sana hao. Jinga

Alilala uko hadi morning ama alipoambiwa anataka kunyanduliwa akakuja home? Clarify ndio tujue tutajibu nini next?

The author said that it is the fisi that was joking that he (the author/ husband) should allow him to be with the wife till 8am the following morning… kumbe he actually meant it!

Alitombwa bana

Pole chief but it’s TRUE, pesa yako ikaisha saa hii huyo bibi atakutoka. But uliniangusha kuwacha bibi aende dinner na ndume

Hakuenda mpaka 8

[QUOTE="patohazard, post: 2538465, member: 576It’s not right! I have never slept with a married woman in my whole life because of the respect I’ve for people’s families. Men, let’s desist from breaking each others homes. Can you imagine all the investment; dowry, wedding, rent for a bigger house, family contributions etc all going to waste. No wonder sane people are driven to kill by that bullshit.[/QUOTE]
na unafikiria eti hutakuliwa mubibi juu ya hii?kama babu yako alikuliwa,baba yako pia,kwani how lucky are you eti hautakuliwa? kama tayari hujakuliwa,jua utakuliwa tu, that’s a guarantee!

Pea kijana moderate dose sio full dose… Might cause a concussion
[ATTACH=full]276274[/ATTACH]

The day u get married is the day you give a woman a loaded gun and hope/pray that she won’t shoot you or allow another man or woman to use that gun shoot you with it. Its a very dumb move if you come to look at it objectively. Umeanguka. Dust yourself and show her the door, chukua DNA-confirmed kids and trudge on with your life.

What i can assure you with certainity is that once a woman gets under another man while u as the husband is still breathing, she places u in the gutter. And once in the trashbox, always in the trashbox.

Ati dinner. .

You’re a naive beta cuck and that’s why she did you dirty. Hapa umekuliwa bibi na si mara moja. Mara ngapi tutasema kunguru hafugiki

If the guy makes lots of money for your wife,I have bad news for you.

Come to think of it. They haven’t made contact since then, but any other advanced will be acted upon.

I wonder what prompted the guy. Will moniypr closely since nothing happened that day. Any other advances will be a no-no.