Betrayal

Wewe ni ng’ombe sana. You think you can police a grown woman with 32 teeth?

They went for dinner but nothing happened. My wife was on her periods, but I’m not sure whether this was the sole reason nothing happened. She is the one who told me what the dude wanted after probing. They didn’t spend the whole night since she came back at 2am. They met at 11pm after the meeting with her girlfriends ended. My greatest worry was the audacity of that guy borrowing my wife’s goods.

So nifanye aje? Siwezi mchukulia hatua with only suspicions. Kile kimebaki ni mimi kua mwangalifu tu. Lakini akitombwa na huyo mtu nafukuza yeye, no second chances.

Hio ilikua first contact. I’m sure nothing happened that day cz alikua on her periods. Lakini I’m monitoring closely.

What I know is that the dude needs my wife more than she needs her. If its not for her he wouldn’t be transacting business there.

Kwa kweli nilibluder hapo. I think nilimkubalisha cz hajawahi tenda mabaya before.

Were the women married?

Waah bro noma. She came after 2am and confessed after probing. How sure are you that she met her girlfriends in the first place. They know how to cover for each other. But bibi amekusea heshima, going out till 2am leaving you, the kid na mboch kwa nyumba is a no no.
Bro kama haujanyoroshewa, atanyoroshwa and soon. Let me give some advice from the old Klist.

But then why does the society allow women to go to school if they shouldn’t practise that knowledge later in life. From your statements, it’s better off women; our sisters, mothers wakae nyumbani tu cz wakisoma na waanze kufanya kazi, ni lazima watapeana kuma.

Alikua amenishow ataenda out na magfs wake and I also saw picha walipigwa masaa ya SAA nne na convos connected to that. Lakini hapo kwa kweli nilizubaa cz they was no bad precedent lakini from now henceforth no dinners, lunches with men. Kama ni biashara or job simu imetosha.

Vile Vanilla Ice husema… STOP!
COLLABORATE! AND LISTEN!
There is no perfect woman, man or
relationship. If you leave her and find
someone else you will only transpose your
baggage to the new partner. Walking away is
the coward’s way out. Why don’t you be a man
and try deal with the matter at hand? There’s
two sides to the story, one being that some
would consider you lucky to find out this
information early enough for you to make an
exit.
The other being that you are faced with a
challenge which if you overcome will make you
a stronger and wiser man. How about you keep
quiet with your discovery and up your game by
showing her love like you have never done
before? Loving the kid like your own is a good
starting point but not sufficient… buy her
roses, take her out to dinner, call her in the
middle of the day. It’s been said and proven
before that what we feed grows. If you fill up
her time and space with genuine love and
affection she will have no reason to run to the
cyber to chat with mr. diaspora or have secret
meetings with chapati kosike.
Be a man! Stay and keep your woman if you
really love her. And while you are at it, sign
her out of your laptop and clear all passwords
and let her be. What you don’t know won’t
hurt you because if you love her the right way
she will change on her own. They say in
business, competition is good to get players
ahead of their game. The same is true for love,
maybe these two guys are giving her what you
are not-- ATTENTION.
Don’t be too quick to react, listen more and
respond quickly… even to the subtle unspoken
words she is communicating.
Bonne chance!

Don’t wanna imagine. My eyes are on them. SAA hii cz ni suspicions, can’t act.

You really aren’t sure about anything are you ?
Poor sod .

Hio story ya confidence inaniworry. Itabidi nikue macho sana.

Talkers, not need of abusing the OP, just advice and let him sieve and take it in. Jamaa yuko chini, hapa ongezea yeye fimbo.

Sure to what certainty? And what are you monitoring my fren? :D:D:D:D

Just know women are wired to be conniving and deceptive. Until you get this in your thick skull, you’ll never learn. Na ujue huyo jamaa who has the audacity to ask your wife for the cookie jar is doing it because her receptors are in the affirmative! Even if it didn’t happen that day it will.

All I’m saying is that the cookie is theirs, they have a monopoly over it so they determine the pricing and the market segment they want to extract resources from… She decides who gets it at the end of the day… Ata ukiwa bwana yake, utanyimwa; there’re no guarantees here.

Buda, humans are created to have sex and procreate. So women, as owners of the cookie, determine who gets the cookie and what they’ll get in return… So a woman will use her cookie to get what she wants, either directly or indirectly…

As wise men usually say, Irizz warri irriz men (it is what it is)… A poor husband will have to accept the fact that his wife is community property to her employers, other monied men/pastors/community elders and anyone with access to resources.

In the end, a woman’s cookie is her ticket to a man’s resources… So marrying a woman doesn’t guarantee that she won’t want extra resources from other men.

:D:D:D:D:D:D are you even listening to yourself .You are excusing your wife’s slutty behaviour sana .Hii response inaonyesha pia you are very naive when it comes to women .
Ok she might have had periods but what if she gave him a blow job ? maybe she likes it up the ass and the nigga hit it .Maybe they have their trysts during work hours sababu wewe you believe bibi hutombwa usiku peke yake .

Good point man!

Yes 100%