BIBI CHRONICLES 2

Story jamaa amepeana version yake. Jinga ingine hapa inasema you must have provoked her.

The only thing ulikosea ni kumpiga halafu unamwacha bila kumnyandua with the niceness.:smiley:

Boss hapo Kwa kukuvuta Kende alikosea Sana, in the Bible she should be taken outside the city limits and stoned to death.
But besides that you got some unresolved issues, unamfanya awe na wasiwasi, calm her and make her assured that your love belongs to only her, in the words of Jaheim ā€˜Put that woman firstā€™.

Makosa in ile siku ulimfungua leso akijinyonga. Ungemwacha, shida zako zingeisha. On a serious note though, sii poa vile alikushika makende. Yaani kama chebukati? In biblical times, hers would have been death by stoning. Get a counsellor to help resolve your issues the kamua yeye with the niceness.

This is what happens when two immature morons meet, fall in love, and marry. To have a successful marriage my friend you need wisdom, emotional intelligence, and selflessness. You and your woman lack these three critical qualities, so you have no business staying married unless you want to kill each other. Youā€™re still too immature and too stupid

Hukakomaaaaaā€¦ukikomaaa utafurahi

There is something wrong with one or both of you. Ikifika point you become violent to each other, just part ways.

NO WONDER HIYO MAKENDE YALISHIKWA YAKAVURUTWAā€¦

Seriously though, @MISCHIEF you seem to already know the synopsis of her issuesā€¦ She seems to be going thru a lot and you are not helping by being obstinate and yes,petty. The claims that you got side dishes are just a sign that she needs your attention.
Can you not meet her halfway? Why you want to turn her into a single mother?
Those suicide attempts should wake you up bossā€¦ Apparently,its evident you thought its was all roses,didnā€™t you? Now get ready to grab the thornsā€¦

My kid cant just cry while me watchā€¦ if anything. . aller a papa and he just stops crying

kitu hamuelewi ni kwamba issue si mischieth kukataa kubeba mtoi issue ni bibi amekuwa insecure na anatafuta makosa pahali hakuna , creating imaginary issues , hata angebeba mtoi anyamaze angeruka bado ati amembeba vibaya

mimi sina jawabu mwafaka vyenye kudeal na uenda wazimu. lakini nadhani kama unaeza mutafutia mahali ya kukaa alafu wewe ukuwe na kanyumba yako na pia bibi ya pili mambo itakua swari papa. And make it clear you are going to marry again if nonsense persists. ah!!

hatutaki advais ya 40 year old bachelas kama wewe prisss , ncabu , maiii .

mukundo. togo ya maii. nchabu!!! umekaliwa na bibi?

boss am not married but from the ladies i have dealt with, madame hutaka tu kunyamaziwa kiasi,
when you start arguing with your woman you lose the ā€œpowerā€,
Love her and respect her, seems she is a nice lady wewe ndiye kisirani to some point,
plus she seems to be going through alot, losing a parent is a difficult thing even for an adultā€¦ support her banaā€¦
plus wacheni kurushiana mtoi hivo tu, the kid is innocent.

I am not a judge of morals but if you want to fuck other ladies , be very very secretive, let her never know pleaseā€¦ you will hurt her for life.

One monoballer is enough in the villageā€¦

Yaani, amfanye kwanza na shida zitaisha.

This is so trivial. Physically fighting over iddy bitty things.

@MISCHIEF pole for what has been going on. I really donā€™t want to judge you because Iā€™m not in your shoes, but it sounds like your wife is going through a lot of psychological issues and she probably feels like youā€™re not supporting her. Thatā€™s why small issues are blowing up.

Why, my friend. It could have been easier picking your child than dragging a woman by the neck. Iā€™m sensing that you might be hiding some details [SIZE=3](like suspecting that the child might not be yours). [/SIZE]As a parent, my kids come first. Sometimes I have to skip work or telecommute because of them. Anyone raising kids (especially oversees) goes through hell. But itā€™s alright- itā€™s only for a few years. My days start with them and end with them. Wife goes to work early so that she can leave early and pick em up when school breaks. I have to get the kids ready for school/daycare, have breakfast with them, drop them off then go to work. After work I have take them to after-school activities (music lessons, ballet dancing, gymnastics, name it). But as tiring as it is, I really enjoy the bond that Iā€™ve created with them. And no break on weekends either- like today (Saturday) I was dragged from bed early for some I donā€™t-know-what activities two hours away from home! Now itā€™s just past 9 p.m. and thatā€™s when Iā€™m having my ā€˜meā€™ time. Anyway, Iā€™m not ranting, Iā€™m just saying parenting is a commitment. Donā€™t be too ā€˜busyā€™ to pick the kid from daycare or to pick him/her when he/she is crying. Being a man is not all about masculinity, hiyo wachia bodybuilders. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Awwwā€¦how cute. :slight_smile:

Mischief you are the House Captain.

:D:D:D