BIBI CHRONICLES 2

:D:D:D

much as its stupid kukalisha makende mtoto akiwa daycare, kuingia kwa nyumba mapema kama kuku ni upuss. For a lady to grab your balls kuna kitu wewe pia ulifanya /hufanya to give her the guts. Support your wife,to some extent but have limits, hii yenu ni kama mko kwa competition.

You should have taken her to a councillor the moment she tried to kill herself, now ur living with an emotional wreck. In marriage if it gets to that phase of physical its usually the start of things going down hill. So its upto you to decide if you want to save your marriage or not, compromises have to be made remember.

siku hizi wanaitwa mca sio councillor

Mimi nimeona papa sijui ni she sijui he nikajua huyo wife anadeal na shep.
na kuenda home mapema is a no no otherwise mtazoeana na atakushika makei.

pea Bibi attention. it’s clearly the root problem here. She feels like she’s married to herself

leta stori uache kutupea hints kama tukonews. feel free to start like “Sasa wangu, tumekuwa…”

Alitaka kusema counsellor

[ATTACH=full]195308[/ATTACH]

Ndugu umeanguka mtihani. Kama ni bibi na mama watoto mtunze atulie. Hire mboch if you need to but leave no doubt of you owning majukumu yako.
Hiyo vita ita escalate with time ukiendela hivi. Chunga makagari zisipotee.
Kamua makunguru lakini kumbuka bibi atakuchunga if shit hits the fan with your health career etc…

In a nutshell leave or man up. Meffi!

Chief ,what are you trying say ? :D:D:D:D
The real @uwesmake must be the king of Lunatics .

that girl just needs some love, which you’ve denied her. u are not yet mature, buda

Mischieth just try to understand where her insecurity is coming from and give her some assurance. Women can get extremely paranoid and irrational over the pettiest of issues.

If I were you I would take the kid away with me for a week-long holiday hata kama ni ushago to let her cool herself down.

most prolly you entertained this kutumwatumwa on small errands now that you want to act masculine anaanza kukushuku,kama umekuwa ukipika,kuosha vyombo,kuosha mtoto,go back to it…but hii ya kuchukuliwa kisu jua small habits dont die so huwe unalala na padlock kwa makei.ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Lakini you cannot pick your kid ati juu unaangalia cartoons kwa comp? Hapo I side with your wife … wewe ni kiatu ya toughees.

First of all, you are very stupid. Secondly you are very dumb. Take very good care of your kid, and wife. Nothing else defines a man… Family above all, and picking your kid from daycare should be something you enjoy doing… you think what you do is more important than family.
If the worst happens you will hate your self

Pole nimecheka sana hapo umesema she tried to grab you by your gonads:D:D. Anyway, I have to say that your wife has a big problem. Just know one thing - she is going to commit suicide. Maybe tomorrow, next month, next year. But she definitely will kill herself one day! Deal with that first and if you get a solution, all your marriage problems will be gone.

Your wife shows suicidal tendencies and you go ahead and antagonize her? That woman is suffering from depression hence the sporadic angry outburst. Mpeleke Coast General Hospital akaone Dr. Mwangome. Hii kitu inaweza kukuharibia ndoa ukicheza. Mostly huyo bibi sio mtu mbaya na hizo hasira sio makosa yake.

Be there for her and your kid.
She couldn’t ask for more.
By the way when did you last Fer…(sorry let’s me use a better term). When did you last make love?