Biggest scare after a DF session.

Aende kemri alipr 700 bob very accurate results

Kemri is full of conmen, you go there for tests they tell you there are no chemicals or re-agents to carry out the tests and send you to their private labs near Kenyatta Market, and all are involved, from the doctors to the lab technicians, they work in cahoots.

1 Like

To

The biggest medical research institute doing this? Corruption has really fucked us.

This is a grave claim if indeed its true, and equally a very irresponsible claim if it can not be substantiated.

also had a dry fry scare but due to condom burst, sweated like a pig pale Liverpool vct nxt to F2

1 Like

It happened to me in person, last year in June, I still got the receipts and results from the private lab I was sent to at Kenyatta Market.

Mujamaa watu wa KEB wanadai ama upate nomination

maze everything doc aliniuliza kwani niliingia shimo la nyoka …the three month b4 the test were the most trying in my life…

zii one by one ziliburt i guess zilikuwa fake then & then nikajua it doesn’t matter who u do sex with ,whores chipo,s etc its how u do it protected or unprotected @ highscholer nishapoa…

I wouldn’t be surprised if indeed this was true. If you’ve kept abreast of the goings-on lately, you must’ve come across news that seemed to imply all is not well.

It was Dec last year, we partied so much in Nyeri and before I left I hooked up wth this Momo Muranga lady. She was very fascinated by my Nyeri accent and we hit a good rapport despite her being with her crew. I noticed she was a mum and probably doing well, cz her big HTC phone had a picture of the son as a screen saver. we hit feverpitch after downing several beers wth accompanying tequilla shots in addition to dancing very vigorously, my hands all over her ass n boobs. She later became tired and went back to her ‘sina taabu’ chair while I decided to satnd close to her. Our converstaion veers into sexual talk to cut the story short we find ourselves in my ‘simba’ She took out a yellow trust condom 4rm her bag but I was in no mood for condoms cz after some few humps I removed it secretly and continue pounding her mercillesly, her big black ass jiggling so sexily . She only realized after she went to clean her cunt. Surprisingly, she wasnt so worried but afterwards we did it on protection. We spent roughly one and a half days together amid calls to her househelp inquiring about her child. After she left I got into deep thought visualising my future, with a good career, happy kids n all and I quickly rushed to PGH for prophylaxis treatment. I took them religiously though I skipped four doses. I also researched on the internet and saw that the chances of getting Hiv during a single act is very minimal esp if u r circumcised n have no bruises on ur dick, characteristics of which I had. I will go back for retesting next month, though deep down Im nt worried so much, the odds seem to favour me. Im nt ready to take those PEP drugs again so DRYFRY is a no-no again. I hear the PEPS are in the strongest category of HIV drugs and ones kidneys have to be tested b4 u start taking them , though they rarely do this, n some guys end up experiencing kidney failure. Epuka worries, tumieni CONDOMS vizuri wasee!

3 Likes

Tequila is a hell of a drink! I dry-fried a mzungu chic one time in coast. Well i blame the tequila and the fact that she was white so i had to eat. The following 3 months after was stress of waiting for:

1. symptoms of anything to show up, and assuming a slight itch is the just the beginning of terrible things to come,
  2. grace period to go get tested for hiv,
  3. that phone-call of “im late, we need to talk”
    Dry-fry no more!!
1 Like

i like

you should have said: “I defiled and raped a minor.”

wewe sema tu you had the urge and collected one of those poko momos from mt kenya bar…

huyo hakuwa poko,sema one of those sexually starved moms…

1 Like

I was a minor too, and it was mutual consent ni venye huyo dame alikuwa na utoto nyingi.

dame? minors are supposed to have utoto because they are watoto…

The year is 2005… theres this fat hunk of a guy i met in pub… looked sad and somehow was shedding some tears… after a few drinks he asked if he could join me… he then started
to open up as to why he was shedding tears. Apparently he was having marital problems… he had stayed for months without touching her wife… aftet having enuff drinks we decided to leave and since he was heading to the same direction as i, nikasema sawa akanipea lift. He then dropped me at a pub not far from his place. After haviig a few beers i saw the guy again and told me he just got frm a heated arguement with the wife… we talked kiasi and i told him it was time for me to leave. Thats when he asked if he cud crush at my place. Since i had confirmed that he was a prominent person( senior manager) in a 5star hotel i said why not since i had 6x6 mattress ya wageni ku crush… after we got home went to the bathroom to take a shower. Baada ya kutoka bafu i found the guy asleep with no clothes at all… ndethe… i sit down to watch the english premier league highlights and found myself staring at his juicy bubble butt… bet u can all guess what happened next… one week later i saw these “mathundo” kwa dick head and was like tha fuuuuckkk??? … to be continued…

1 Like

fuck outta here faggot!