Bikeke village

I see I’m not alone. What can you do if you are in my case? I badly want this young blood, my wife ni sumu,

Wtf?? Kweli hii dunia ni ndogo

So ur 1st born daughter is 19.Bring that girl i give u a male heir come next year July

2 Likes

Wewe TE=“wenya, post: 728186, member: 15035”]I see I’m not alone. What can you do if you are in my case? I badly want this young blood, my wife ni sumu,
[/QUOTE]

Wewe kuwa mwanaume kwanza uko na bahati you didn’t cheat on your wife coz you got that boy before starting a family, sit your wife down and bring her up to speed of the developing story,in between I’ve got four kids from different women na wote nimechukua naishi nawo na bibi hasumbui,communication NV.

11 Likes

Wachana na mtoto. Unless yeye ndiye akutake. Otherwise mwache aishi maisha yake na babake. Usipatie watu pressure bure

1 Like

Damu ya mulunje lazima itafute boma trust me.

1 Like

[SIZE=16px]Planning to do that before Friday the 9th. Will come up with the aftermath of news break up. I think I should face my demons head on. Appreciate you pamba[/SIZE]

1 Like

Lazima.i don’t need his money,I have a lot of mine kwa saccos and shares ,I need him to know his people that’s all I care for now

1 Like

Having 5 girls in a row and you hear a miracle that you have a stray boy won’t think the way you think. I don’t know your custom but we luhyas boys are golden

2 Likes

Let the boy come to him lakini yeye asimwendee

1 Like

Keep your first hereditary maxim "deny,deny,Deny"And your present wife will have more girls to bear kids with deadbeat dads.In this village we quite understand Karma is a biatch and she will remain to be.

4 Likes

This is inappropriate

3 Likes

You think the boy is not in conflict after the DNA of the supposed father turning out to be negative,put yourself in the boy’s shoes ungekuwa na maswali mingi unataka ujue

3 Likes

Angekuwa mwalimu wa primo bado ungemwendea?
Trust me personally najua watu wawili who faced similar. Both their dads tried to come to their lives when washakuwa adults. All tolde independently of each other eti they view the real dads as sperm donors. Wao dads wanajua ni the ones who brought them up.
Let him come to you and not you approaching him. Kama hutaki aibu.
Pamba aliendea wake wakiwa wadogo. Once wamekuwa adults huwa kinda hard

6 Likes

mbukusu fake wewe umezaa wasichana watano mimi sijawai pata dem

2 Likes

Your daughters will endeleza the blood line…
But anyway, you should consider the matter further and make a fair decision.

2 Likes

yaani umezaliwa 1998 na una advice wazee walizaliwa 1950

16 Likes

Cant relate but hekaya is on point. Naona ukiwa elder soon.

2 Likes

Nimesomea degree miaka 11 niko na wisdom za encyclopedia

4 Likes

Once the mother tells him his real father denied him he will be at peace and appreciate the dad who brought him up. Trust me

1 Like