Bikeke village

I can’t control sex of the kids. As I said I tried everything but I ended up with girls . I can’t choose you know that

3 Likes

This is what I fear most. But I was just a mere 16yrs.i was immature then. I would do things differently if I was to go back to time

The bloodline will still continue. Si lazimi umuendee. Si biologically ni wako.

5 Likes

Lazima ajue watu wake but as said I’m thinking of talking to Nasimiyu and tell her not to tell him that I denied him. That’s what scares me the most honestly

3 Likes

Wachana na yeye. Usimwendee. Wacha tu akija, mama atamwambia babake ni nani halafu from there it will be upto him to look for you or not.

3 Likes

Izo places bikeke, sabwani, maili saba nazijua. Use your eldest daughter to approach your son. But don’t tell her straight in the face, she should pick it as a rumour

2 Likes

You seize to be his father the moment you denied. Let the boy be and tske this secret to the grave. You just want to be selfish and make yourself feel better now that you’ve only been getting daughters and realized you have a son. That’s your reasoning. Utasukasuka maisha ya huyo Kijana for no reason.

Hata hizo 2 acre unasema ata Pata I’m sure he doesn’t really care about it. Kwani atalima akiwa US?

5 Likes

We believe in burying our kins in ancestral homes .has nothing to do with farming brother

1 Like

The thing is he knows mwalimu wafula failed his DNA. Being a man I’m sure he wants to know his real dad. Boys see things differently from girls .

3 Likes

You have five daughters so am sure you know what it takes to raise a child from infancy to adulthood…you did not do that for the boy, another man did it. He made the boy who he is now and ur only claim is that you share a DNA (which has not been confirmed). The boy only has one father,and that is not you.Let him come to you, the mother can ease this for him now that the secret is out…but you will never be his father.

6 Likes

Focus on your girls now. You will be glad you did. Girls are good at helping their parents when grown as compared to boys.

4 Likes

Why do people have such an attachment to children???

I think I’m more troubled than ever but thanks Deorro, Pamba, Mbomb and the rest . I’ll come with more stories God willing after Friday next week and tell you how it went.

Pewa kiti ya elder mukubwa. Inakaa hizi mambo unazijua. lakini akimdry fry???
[ATTACH=full]70579[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

You expect me to read all this shit?

1 Like

Alafu bado unashanga kwanini ulivisit host mara mbili kuwekelewa drip.

1 Like

Fisked

4 Likes

…ati unataka kumuonyesha mahali utamzika? jehovar wanyonyi kuja usikie huyu nduku yako.

3 Likes

What value does it add to his life? Yours? Anyone’s? Hii obsession yenyu na cadavers ndio sijawahi elewa. Kwani ni miwa eti itamea muvune?

4 Likes

Nahurumianga watu wengine kwa hiki kijiji. Shida zenu ni nyingi !