Black inventors and their inventions....africans biult almost everything

Individual effort never amounts to anything if the collective populace never appreciate it. I’m sure you know quite a number of high performing people in our society who have chosen to relocate because their efforts aren’t appreciated in Kenya vs everywhere else. Si juzi kulikuwa na PS wa infrastructure na public works, very brilliant guy, jamaa ako na 6 masters and 2 PhD’s. Si alirudi UK ju his ideas were being cock blocked by ignorant govt mofos who have no idea what foresight or planning looks like. Na ukichunguza, there are lots of stories like this in the corporate world. Instead of soothing ourselves with what we did, why don’t we honestly face reality and look at where we are right now, then ask ourselves how we got there and how we can get out. Most people in this society are not even able to honestly ask or answer such questions, you just have to look at our politics to understand that we need a miracle kujitoa kwenye shimo tuliingia.

Manze certain things I don’t even wanna argue, unaweza jichocha tulikuwa moors mara king Tutankhamen was a black man but at the end of the day reality kwa ground speaks for itself

Egyptians were black my friend…you are decolonised and whitewashed mpaka unachukia mwafrika hio level…you can’t believe mwafrika can achieve all that…

…anyways…the egyptian civilisation was black african …much later ndio the arabs invaded and the europeans too…I’ve been saying this hapa all the time

If any of you have time , watch this video mpaka mwisho …the doctor there is a historian, professor explaining all the questions and doubts you have…watch yote

Luanda suck my dick, we umejaa tuu meffi :meffi::meffi::meffi: kwa kichwa. I think you spent the whole of Saturday watching Black Panther on a loop, naive and deluded bonobo.

I cant

Instead of insults , counter with a worthy argument…tuckerh tuckerh whitewashed uncle Tom bonobo

:D:D:D just enjoying this comedy show.

Nurse @Purple unaskia hii maneno? Banana wine imetosha.

Kijana I don’t engage with deluded mad men on the internet. The irony is your posting all this nonsense from a bedshiter in Kayole 2 metres away from an open sewer lakini bado unajichocha we wuz kangz!

kwani unatumia kichwa kama kifuniko ya shingo , can’t you use your 3 braincells to see why makali was used on wounds

…troll alert .

Wewe bonobo kama hauna point shut the fk up… apana sumbua elder…

watch the videos in this thread if you have any doubts or questions…or better yet go online and see the evidence for yourself…youtube videos have visual evidence and explanations about black history …decolonise your minds

We didn’t write our history …and Don’t forget who wrote our history

We must fix our politics.

Whether you believe in africans or not …check out these youtube channell …iko na all the african history you guys will find eye opening .

These guys plan to open a media house kama cnn to tell african stories …wananunua space satellite soon for this purpose…check them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-N--KpTjrI

Luanda achana na bhangi utachizi

You can have all the ideas but if you don’t have money, your ideas ain’t worth nothing.

A rich class 8 drop out can buy and patent an invention of a village shamba boy @Kigui who has a device that can tell time using the sun. The one with money has the ultimate power. Some inventions need money to perfect them.

If we had black men that are rich and ready to invest in the inventions by black guys we can go si far. The rich men available steal the ideas and profit while the inventor remains in abject poverty.

Africa is full of deluded mad men. While the OP is correct, kwa ground reality ni kwamba omwafrika is dying of preventable diseases, hunger and stupidity despite his apparent brilliance. Take Kenya for example; our present preoccupation is BBI and 2022.

I wish all Africans had written history. I am always curious to know what we did 100, 500, 1000 years ago etc.

there is no good living in the past.

Africans cannot follow order. Following order is punitive and inconveniencing. Once an African finds that its expensive to follow a certain established system, he finds a work around. Which destabilizes everything. Hence no gains are ever achieved.
Its never been about finding solutions.

Si wewe huwa brainwashed buda! Kissis used to perform head surgery ie opening up the skull before any white medicine. Sometimes I wonder why you even have time to mingle with us monkey Kenyans 24/7