Blender issues

Well i installed Blender 2.79 on my machine but it lags a lot. Performing a simple task or even opening a dialogue box takes a few seconds.
My Pc has a ram of 6gb,nVida gcard etc
Shida inaeza kuwa nini

Gb ngapi?

Nimewahi experience hii.

just fix it before you start waking up to the smell of your processor catching heat

Graphics car ina RAM ya GB ngapi?

Will check when i get home. But RAM ni 6gb, na processor ni Core i5…

How did u deal with it?

GPU RAM matters

but blender si heavy…unlike vitu kama C4D

Nvidia GTX series, 960,980,…up to 1080. Crazy monisters as you go up. Also the higher ranking ones will require additional RAM

Iyo version inafanya 3D animations smarter and requires GPU ya RAM heavy, not just high CPU specs

Kama heatsink inapiga kelele just uninstall it or disable blender from autostart

How does aluminium or copper heatsink make noise ? Are you talking of fan ?
Ama kuna heatsink ingine ?

I highly recommend quadro + Xeon to chew anything to push to it.

Hehehe blender progi ya 80Mbs inakulemea? How about updating graphics drivers na maybe since you have discreet graphics drivers, maybe you set blender to use it

Spec za NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Spec za NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M, Intel HD grahics 4000. i think thats not too bad

I already tried to set blender to use Nvidia processer. No change. But Photoshop CS6 works perfectly even when using a wacom tablet to draw

How about updating the drivers?

Havent done that in a while. will do that. asande

It’s sought of a buzzing sound huwa inatoka specifically from that area(heatsink…not the fan)mara mingi ni kama thermal paste imekua dry excess