BMW 320i or Mercedez C200 ni Chague Gani ? Experts wa German Cars

Kuja nikuuzie buloti maguta maguta hapa Roysambu na hiyo doo.

Thanks for your insight. I have not imported from SA before I have only bought from SBT and everything went well. So whats is the learning curve for SA import can it be done solo without too much bureaucracy ?

Ploti niko nayo but may be in future…but hizo za Roysambu zinakaa wash wash

Sijawahi jua kwa nini watu hununua Jetta , spare parts zitasumbua ?

Jetta is the sedan version of a Golf. A very reliable and affordable German entry level car. A 2010 version is way under the Kes 2m budget.

Approx Kes. 1.5m for this.
[ATTACH=full]106794[/ATTACH]

The 2011 Passat is around Kes 2.5m

[ATTACH=full]106795[/ATTACH]

Computer na CAS na keys unapata Dubai kwa bei Nafuu…less than 40k zote combined

if you have 2.5… you should be contempating BMW 5 Series specifically F10 kwanza 520d or a Mercedes E class 200…

:smiley: you are the 1 in a million

:D:D

I wouldn’t recommend the diesel version of any sedan in this Kenya. The sludge we run in our pipes is just a disaster.

I have this for. Kes. 3.5m
[ATTACH=full]106970[/ATTACH]

Merc, you won’t be disappointed.

3.5 Siwezi fika hapo but its awesome

So we are blaming a car for a humans fault! BMWs don’t just go wrong without reason.

Yap, got mine from there. From a seller I did not know and an agent I have never met!

What is this “computer” you guys keep referring to. Cars don’t have computers, they have CUs. Is this the equivalent of the Engine control unit that you are calling computer?

more and more people are buying diesel mercs and beamers, esp ex-UKs

Much better fuel economy and still gives performance as good as their petrol counterparts.

Please not a diesel

Performance? Never! But then there is nothing wrong with getting a diesel. You will however miss the power of a petrol Ask yourself, when is the last time you saw a WRC car in diesel? There, you have your answer!

I am not talking about rally level cutting edge performance. For example, a petrol 530 SE and a 530d SE offer s similar pace of 1 - 100 kmph, Unless it is turbocharged, one needs to let a petrol engine go to higher revs before changing gears. Diesel has the advantage of max torque at lower revs, therefore, may make a more relaxing drive. With the rapid uptake of diesel cars in most European countries, engines are being refined to perform at par with their petrol counterparts.

Maybe in the near future they may be the better if not as good option in Kenya.