Boeing Blames Goddamn Third World Pilots For Recent Plane Crashes

I admire everything Putin has done for his country, but the truth is Russia is unlikely to ever live up to its full potential. A country that manufactures fighter jets on such a massive scale should be a major player in the commercial scene as well. Unfortunately, after Putin, Russia is likely to descend to its usual mediocrity. China is the only player that can offer a true alternative to western domination. The Chinese seem to be very focused on their goals.

Kumbe huwa mnajua ni kujifanya tu. :D:D

You have a very valid point

Jealousy will kill you Kaka brass.

There are 5000 orders for the 737MAX, each costing 120 million dollars. Potential revenue at stake is 600 billion dollars. Those are numbers that can shake the American economy if disturbed. That is the reason for deny deny deny tactics. Hakuna racism hapa, just pure business

So we have plane experts here in Ktalk!

Unasema nini wewe ??? We have certified captain @747Captain aka Kung’u

The third world airlines should cancel all the Boeing orders henceforth and go airbus and bombardier and the rest, ndio washike adabu. Kenya airways should reconsider it’s stand with Airbus and in the spirit of handshake reestablish their relation.

Si utumie handle yako ya kawaida… oh wait! You’ve ignored me on your kawaida handle. So you cant use it…:D:D

Wacha niende kabla mkuwe emotional mnichape ignore na handle number 2 and 3.

Na si u google uone imetengenezwa na nini hio ndege ya Russia. Si uko na Google hapo? Then use it. Same for the Chinese Comac C919.

By the way hio Chinese Comac unakumbuka tulibishana hapa hadi mkanichapa ignore Team Russia Team China wote. :D:D

You refused to accept it’s just another Boeing as well:

[ATTACH=full]229130[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]229131[/ATTACH]

Boss Mimi ni kifaranga nilijoin juzi. So there is no need to ignore you cause you don’t offer me an apology.

Hujatoa cost of production. Ndio ni 120 million each but how much does it cost to produce each single plane?

What goes to the U.S govt. as tax is much much less. Haina profit hivo unafikiria. That’s why the corporates are trying to squeeze each single cent if it means offshoring some jobs.

Aviation is a risky and highly costly business. Everything is super expensive and the returns are not guaranteed.

To run an airport is very expensive and risky. To build planes is expensive and risky.

Kama sasa A380 imezama. Years of research. Billions spent but no customer.

Genesis 3.22.

The truth is that the pilot was too young to be a captain, he must be under 30 yrs. This was wrong, even though todays airplanes are highly automated that can not replace experience. We are living at an age where IT programming is over emphasied. The results from a program should never replace logic, and what is logically right only comes with basic practical knowledge and experience. People in different profession from IT are being forced to learn IT programming in order to use some programs softwares. Some of which are not even user friendly especially statistical softwares. Some of this things are not necessary, they just look cool in computer games.

and we keep fighting each other…and worshipping the white man. Sad

Inasema nini

This argument doesn’t fly with me, no pun intended. The man had logged over 8000 hours of flight. That’s more than enough experience. If one pilot is 35 years old with 5000 hours logged, and another one is 29 but with 8000 hours, are we going to say the 35-year-old is more experienced simply because he’s older? We can discuss the FO’s inexperience, but the same cannot be said of the captain.

My argument is that experience comes with age, that is number of trips he has taken using different planes. To me number of hours logged is not everything, a young guy can somehow manage to find a way to have those hours even if it means living in a plane for an year. Also maturity comes with age, which help people stay composed and make better decisions. I know getting an exprienced and seasoned captain is not cheap. I am not that old though, and I believe we should be given those opportunities where we fit.

The narrative of third world pilots incompetence isn’t working, many Nations have grounded the plane, indeed those on route have turned back and returned to the destination of origin.

[MEDIA=twitter]1105769096237457409[/MEDIA]