BREAKING: ISRAEL eliminates deputy chief of Hamas

When @rexxsimba told y’all that Hamas would be defeated, @hakimoto was silently laughing. Now see Marwan Issa has been eliminated for good.

We support a Rafah invasion to further deprecate Hamas capabilities and fully defeat the evil regime of Yahya Sinwar. @rexxsimba

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1769793929547853876?t=uxNvdySH2RZ0XHPFvW3y7Q&s=19

Huyu si alikufa last year

Nope. Fresh from the oven. Mwenye alikufa last year ni Saleh Al Arouri. Huyu ni Marwan Issa.

20240318_214823

https://twitter.com/Terror_Alarm/status/1769794198469804350?t=f8mb0FOSOfQA5zpI8Cwj4g&s=19

I said it here in my post of 08th October 2023

Hamas will pay dearly for their murderous attack on the State of Israel

Remember how Gazan’s were celebrating in the street , discharging gunshots , Shouting “Alahu Akbar” , burning Israeli Flags and molesting Israeli hostages on live media …??

None of them is celebrating now:rofl::joy:

Some Juveniles in here were celebrating a Hamas “win” and threatening that :-

• Hezbollah will open another front at the Lebanon Border
  • Houthis in Yemen , Iran and some other Arabs will form a coalition against Israel and defeat them

It didn’t happen
It won’t happen
Sinwar is next:joy::rofl::fire:

Who believes the western Imperialists propaganda?

@Aka_mpole :

Let me spell it out very simply

• the bona fide representative of Gaza and the West Bank is the Palestinian People’s Authority.
    Hamas forcefully took control of Gaza in 2004 and ejected the PPA from the territory.

• Hamas is a terrorist organization bankrolled by Iran with two goals only
    The destruction of the State of Israel.
    The establishment of a pro-Iran Shiite Caliphate in the entire Middle East.
    Therefore , negotiations or meaningful peace with Hamas is out of the question.

• the only path to peace ( and eventually a Two State Solution) can only happen if Hamas is totally defeated , removed from Gaza and the PPA resume Democratic Governance of Gaza and the West Bank.

As long as Hamas remains in Gaza , there will never be peace with Israel …
They will simply re-arm , reconstitute their forces and attack Israel again.

That is the way it is:rofl::joy:

1 Like

As usual “Propaganda news”

Ukichengwa kubali.

Nipee kazii. Selenium automation

I don’t even know what that is. Ni Crypto?

1 Like