Breaking News: Guka to be Deported to Siberia, Now Quaking in His Boots...

Arbiter amefika leteni hiothread chap.chap nione kama kuna jambo?
[ATTACH=full]132012[/ATTACH]

so our grandpa has been reduced to a begging position… Like some two principals 991444 OK!

Sssssssssssssssssssh! Intercede for me. This is a life and death matter. Hata afadhali kuwa death row.

Hiyo ni ndoto coz he’s on the ‘right’ side.

You are now hanging on a donkey hair. :D:D:D

Guuka, which specific post earned you this drastic measure? Nataka kujua nijipime. :wink:

It is unacceptable. You may be a pompous octogenarian wannabe, a delusional vexatious cunt but you have always been forthright and intellectually honest

haiya kuna right side? tuanze petition ya seceding ata sisi. mtu ajitolee arudishe Klist

We’re marginalized ingawa we top the honour rolls… :D:D

I suspect that Guuka may have mentioned the taboo subject: KCrs. It’s worse than incest.

Die senile old dementia shit

Try harder

I love chauder

You sometimes display fake bravado but I know from experience you are very weak emotionally. There’s a time I used to enjoy winding you up till I got tired of it and let you be. I know you know.

@admin, pris, pris recede the death penalty on me…hata usingizi imekosa!

@Mundu Mulosi na @old monk ndio wanakuanga ma mod watiaji na wakutishia talkers maisha watu inafaa waban watu wamejazaa mafi kwa kichwa kina @uncle nyam , @Nattydread and other fools hawaguzwi . sasa wamevamia mzee wa 500 years ndio watishe , mukiguza ngabu mutaona moshi .

Ktalk has a collection of tribalists, hate mongers, deviants, misfits amongst other things. It gives one an understanding of what lies behind closed doors. And it should be left so. Otherwise how will we ever know the truth. @FieldMarshal Couch should stay. If he crosses the line a temporary ban may be imposed.

Ferk @admin and his croonies

I support you old man. I understand you sometimes go overboard but this is as a result of senility.

Talkers have become super sensitive sissies… Fak!!!.maybe watani-ban

Ng’ombe ya Wenger, ni nini unatutajataja hapa?