Breaking News: Guka to be Deported to Siberia, Now Quaking in His Boots...

I support @GUKA, he says as it is without fear, one thing that I find peculiar with him is that, though has unswerving support for Jubilee, he doesn’t shy away from criticizing the party politics and even the Muthamaki, a character that most of the talkers here from both political divide don’t openly come out well when either Jubilee or Nasa is on the wrong. I stand with Guka

everyone herein is a tribalist, ukweli usemwe, Lets not burry our heads in sand tukipretend

You should be banned for being a sissy and an approval junkie

kumbe you are a psycho anal lyst?

Yep, among other things

Kwanza wewe zaidi ya wote

Acha Guka abaki. Sasa nitatukana mungiki mgani who doesn’t catch feelings.

The rest are imbeciles who take things personal in an anonymous forum.

i am vry tribal

Wee ndio mkisii mwenye nimeona hana hasira.Ingekuwa mwingine angekuwa ashatoka ktalk kuja kunitafuta anikule ma live rkos

Hauko immune bado na makofi zangu. utazipata tuu

Unasimama nyumba ama mbele yake?

@FieldMarshal CouchP , If they take you to the Gulag make sure you carry some blankets, cold is not good for an old timer, carry some money to bribe the guards for their vodka.

:(:frowning:

Guka must be left to hoover ,rant and fart in the village, he is no threat !

Niko nyumba yake moderator

say what?

what will he be vacuum cleaning?

:D:D:D:D Hii ni personal.

[ATTACH=full]132046[/ATTACH]
Speak for yaself …Bruh!
Your bitch tendencies are making you use the we term instead of I …it happens a lot-pimps been using since day one…find a hoe still.saying we and she out of the age range and game

Early man, looks like some people know you in person…pinpoint description. My two cents… @admin and team good job.

@admin wa hapa wana kasoro fulani. The less i talk about them the better.