BREAKING NOW: AT LEAST 200 MAY DIE IN LONDON FIRE, ACCORDING TO ONE OBSERVER

Sorry for them but reminded me of this kiddy song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RkX8WG6HS0

Nimeona videos za huu moto nikashtuka. It’s like the building was made up of paper - inachomeka kama imemwagiliwa mafuta bana!

Ata kama watu husema usicheke kilema,what do they do when we Kenyan get into such kind of trouble.Mshcheeeew.Pole kwa walioadhirika

Okay that is not normal fire.This must have been started by someone who thoggad(kuharibu) the fire alarm before igniting the building

By the way kama this was Nairobi ungeskia analysis BBC

“Corruption…weak building laws…poor enforcement…”

For some reason, an accident or incident can’t happen here without it being linked to a governance failure, which seems to imply that “they only have themselves to blame.”

It’s like when they blame radicalisation of Kenyan Muslim youth on high-handness by police. Unashindwa mbona hata their youth are going to Syria…

Anyway, sad day for Radaan…

Give us the links, old Tiger.

wah. na nilikuwa nadhani paipu ndio mbaya

Fuata hizo za BBC na Daily Mail, sir.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-london-40269613/latimer-road-huge-fire-breaks-out-in-west-london-flats

This is why I think our ancestors in their grass thatched houses were geniuses. Earthquakes zikihit nyumba ianguke ni vumbi na cockroaches you just shake off and are good to go. Moto? You watch the house burn in the morning and you have a new one the next day, courtesy of all the neibas.

Very tragic. I wondered about that. It’s like the building was made with inflammable cement. And firefighters could only shoot water up about a third the height of the building. Damn!

Wueeh.
Terrible.

Happy to assist.
[MEDIA=bbcnews]uk-england-london-40269625[/MEDIA]

It’s really sad. I can’t help observe that despite the supposed advances made in many areas man is still very fragile and defenseless against the elements.

This could be the new form of terrorism people are roasted as they sleep

[MEDIA=twitter]874860094365851648[/MEDIA]

Dang!

Hii ni terrorism, sii accident.

But you said this yesterday

I thought according to their own British Standards building codes every high rise building must have rising mains plumbing with sprinkler systems at every level.
Which basically means a fire engine only needs to connect its pipes to the building at ground level and the water is then pumped everywhere within the building.

:D:D