Breastfeeding two kids

Wadau. am a disturbed man. we have a two year old, now recently we were blessed with our second born. the other day I came to realise madam has been continuously breastfeeding even when she was paged. now both kids share the same breastmilk…its just disgusting and embarrassing when in public. wadau please advise is this even safe health wise.

There should be some sort of mandatory test given out before someone is allowed to reproduce. Cheki pumbaff kama huyu sasa ameshazaa and will propably extend his stupidity to the children. Sad.

Ungana nao ukuwe watatu.

You shouldnt be embarrassed. I dont see any harm in this, but the younger kid should breast feed more. Two year old kid, ambia mama ajaribu kumyima kunyonya ili huyo mdogo apate maziwa ya kutosha. Barikiwa.

There’s absolutely no problem as long as she has enough milk…

this statement is confusing. do you live in the same home?

Bot ya @admin hii…

i thought so too.

we happen to work in different towns I recently came for paternity. just trying to wrap my mind around this. from what If a woman breastfeeds while pregnant that’s a sure miscarriage, how we managed to pull this one is a miracle.

How old are you… And why not give kids Atleast 3 years gap ndo wamalize kunyonya…acha pupa ya kuzaa ka panya

where are you getting your information? do we read from the same internet?

"While breastfeeding during pregnancy is generally considered safe, there are some cases where weaning may be advisable:

[ul]
[li]If you have a high-risk pregnancy or are at risk for preterm labor[/li][li]If you are carrying twins[/li][li]If you have been advised to avoid sex while pregnant[/li][li]If you are having bleeding or uterine pain[/li][/ul]
If you experience these symptoms, talk with your doctor to determine whether weaning would be the best option for you, your nursling, and your unborn child.

http://americanpregnancy.org/app/uploads/2014/07/breastfeeding_and_pregnant.jpg

aren’t you expecting too much of him now that it is evident the biology of childbearing and nurturing eludes him?

ungenyonya hadi hio 2yrs labda akii ingefunguka.Do you have kids…if yes,be smart,if no,be smarter [SIZE=2]google that shiet[/SIZE]

Old enough. though for madam time is not on her side. we started late. hope to have four by forty.

Wacha kuonea first-born wako wivu! Hata wewe twajua huwa unanyonya usiku wakati unakamua vitu.

Hehe si umepea madam pressure bana…and why 4?

its madams choice. providing isn’t a problem.

There’s no perfect time to have many kids. No time was economy better. Your line is mostly used by lazy and selfish faggots.

Why 3 years gap?

I exclude this part of your post from the like i have given you

Go for paternity test there is 90% chance huyo mtoi siyo wako…