Broke, Ex-alpha male pleads his abandoned kids for help

Unless mtu ni mzazi wangu haijalishi wewe ni mama, mtoto, au nani ukipita mipaka flani utalia. Pana tambua.

Why?

Kwani are they more human than you?

Mongoose nimewekelea kichwa manUseless

Sometimes u have to be the " bigger" man and help those who u feel don’t deserve it. Diamond asaidie mbuyus. Kumsaidia doesnt mean kumleta back in their lives like nothing happened.

And you see how this has affected Diamond in his love and adult life…but then the seed of judgement and unforgiveness he’s planting, its only a matter of time. Kwanza vile watoto wake wanaambiwa na akina Zari vile aliwatupa, na kufanya mama yao madharau…bla bla bla…ataona soon

What is ktalk alpha male?

Singo matha sio joke

I see you here almost everyday so I refuse to answer. Figure it out.

Guilty dead beats wako na machungu aisee.
:D:D:D:D
As you make your bed so lie on it bila kusumbua!

why would he regret? supposing diamond was still a hustler, will the dad own up to his mistakes and apologise? I think diamond moved on kitambo sana ,he’s human too and it’s not his mistake the bond between him and the father is weak or non existent.You can’t blame him for not taking care of him, he has zero obligation to him, they moved on kitambo sana.You can’t go around dropping kids all over and neglecting them in your prime and you suddenly appear in your old age and expect them to embrace you like nothing happened, people move on and to diamond ,the father probably died ages ago.

Yep! Had Diamond grown up to become a nobody babake angeendelea kumkana. Ni vile tu ako na shida sasa hivi while those he abandoned became important people. Hata bibilia imesema anyone who abandons his family (kids) is worse than an infidel. 1st Timothy 5:8.

Kila mtu apambane na hali yake.When you shit on someone,expect the same in return.Diamond is right. I support him 100%. Mambo ya forgiveness mpeleke kwa kanisa.

That much, it does say. But it does not say you treat them back the same way. That is an unmistakeable signature of the devil himself.

Diamond should know you don’t “assist” your parents ,you PROVIDE for them by any means necessary , MEN are made ,males are born .this is a great opportunity for diamond to proof to himself that he can slay the Dragon and WIN ,and walk proud and high that he conquered his greatest ,most painful ,past experience

Right, so let me see if I got this right. Deadbeat dad Abdul got struck by cancer courtesy of God, who must also be proud of how Diamond handled the situation.

10-0

Cancer doesn’t care if you’re a good father.

…and that’s how you know religitards have a single digit IQ.:D:D:D:D

Your words, not mine.

Diamond sounds like he moved on a long time ago and gotten closure. Hence the father is wrong to resurrect old wounds and make Diamond look bad in the eyes of the public. If the dad was truly repentant he should not have taken this story to the media.

The so called Alpha males,ikuwe funzo kwenu.Mnakula dry fry,kumwaga ndani alafu mnaruka responsibility.Mnaficha white na kupiga kifua.Years later shida zinatokea unakumbuka ile mimba uliruka 30 years ago.Shida zinakuchapa ukiona mbegu zako ziko successful .Unaanza kutafuta sympathy and it’s too late.Endeleni kujitetea.Tit for tat.