Broke, Ex-alpha male pleads his abandoned kids for help

Entitlement … his dad should face the facts … ka aliwaacha adeal with his problems …

Question 1 .
Discuss the underlined word (40 marks)

T

True karma is a bitch.remember the lawyer Robert chesang who was killed by assassins & his suspected killers & wife who’s a magistrate have been arraigned in court??you should have seen chesang dad!!mzee wake is sickling, barely can walk & stays in a deplorable mud house.it was aired on k24 sum weeks ago.haki diamond saidia mzee because no matter the circumstances he’s still your dad!!

I stand by All men who are accused of abandoning their kids.
Not because some of them Didn’t recklessly do so.
But because it’s just half the story when a woman claims that the man walked away.
It is just one side of the story.

Women can be the worst manipulators and by virtue of doing what Nature requires them to do,i.e raise kids; they then turn around and accuse the father of walking away.

The main reason why a man will walk away from his own children is because of a cheating,lying whoring woman.
But don’t expect your the single mother to own up to that years on…
Kazi ni kuharibia Baba watoto jina and demonizing the man trying to look good to her bastard offspring.

Lakini God sees all.
I don’t know of any single mother in my generation who wasn’t a whore in their younger years.
Take responsibility for your sinful ways and stop manipulating your children into hating their fathers.

You know it’s a cycle.Maybe diamond’s father went through the same with his father , and he did it too to diamond and maybe he will do it to his current son in future after settling down with an obsessive woman who wouldn’t want anything to do with her step sons… I tell you sister it’s a cycle . Only few men break from such spells eg LeBron James

@Female Perspective alipo shika mimba alitulia , let’s blame the import hafanyi kazi vizuuri.

Probably not. It’s Diamond’s father who’s facing the karma, you see, He abandoned Diamond when he needed him most and now Diamond has abandoned him when he needs him most, an Eye for an Eye and a Tooth for a Tooth.

If Diamond takes care of his kids why would they turn on him?

On a related note , I am starting to hate most Bongo songs specifically some artists like Diamond included with their explicit lyrics and videos with indecent dressing .Hataenda mbali with these songs .An example of someone who went down that road is Konshens ,he started of with meaningful music that every generation would relate but a couple of years down the lane all his songs are about the elusive cat and videos of almost naked ladies.
Kama vile @Bhai amepost kwa thread ingine - If you want to destroy any nation without war ,make adultery and nudity common among the young generation.

Napenda hii video ,it’s a 2018 video from a Jamaican teen but it doesn’t have nudity in this day and age .Very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8HoEvDh70Y

The society has been made to believe what the female say as the gospel truth. A lady will hit you and scream and the team building group will nyorosha the man properly bila investigating what happened.

Asande Sana .

lakini Baba ya Diamond ako na upuss sana. my deadbeat dad anapambana na poverty na hepatitis b bila kusumbua.

It boils down to culture…where I come from your father, whether absentee or not still has a lot of value in your life…But some communities and races don’t see it that way…we can’t blame them.

Mtu wa kuzaa ovyo ovyo sio alpha male. Huyo ni thirsty beta male. Alpha males always remain in control of the birth.

Huyu @Purple niko sure pia yeye ni singo matha. Hizi posts kuwahusu huwa ako nayo nayo

[ATTACH=full]229697[/ATTACH]

An apple does not fall far from the tree… Kwani nae pia anafuata Nyayo za Babake…

:smiley: you couldn’t just resist could you? Alafu umeipea a sensational heading ex alpha! Hehe I perfectly understand diamond’s actions though!

:smiley: ex alpha indeed. Sijaelewa maana ya maneno mengine hapa, but inakaa as if kuna kitu inaitwa “alpha” na ingine inaiwa “Ktalk alpha” ambapo labda maana ya Ktalk alpha=deadbeat father. Labda.

Many comments here are horse shit in my eyes ati baba ni baba! Fwack that there is a big difference between a sperm donor and a father! When you walk away (your action) then you should be able to deal with what befalls you (opposite and equal reaction). You can have a perfect relationship with your kid regardless of how you feel about the mother, many have done many continue to do it! I know of a case where a father who is interested in relating with his son bribes some teachers who allow him access during school since the mother has cut him out! That’s sacrifice and am sure the son will remember! Like I said earlier people here from positions of privilege will continue to preach forgiveness, trust me it’s not easy.

Exception when a bitch steals a man’s sperm then goes on and marries someone else, I think for the sake of harmony one should keep away.