Burale's wife ran for the hills when he was broke

Welcome to hypergamy my frens,someni about briffaults law na ndio beta male watajua true female nature:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

H3he he can’t argue with facts and figures

The media can twist a story, lakini you can only know your true wife if you are broke - why would a lady even bring up debt as an issue that led to a split.

In the first place, between these N.E residents and those in Nairobi, who is more likely to get tested voluntarily?

A 2009 article talking about high risk and 9 years down the line, NEP still has the lowest HIV infection rates in the whole country… I call that article liberal propaganda aimed at discrediting the success of conservatism as far the moral compass is concerned.

you think all these statistics zinatokana na Voluntary testing. We all know that before treatment in all public hospitals lazma ufanyiwe HIV test upende usipende …

I have clicked the link to the study but it is unaccessible. I do not know the methodology of the study. What could be the challenges to the study?

Very true, met some Somali chic living with my friend, told me they are watched like domesticated animals… she run away from home and dropped out from school because her bro was “watching” her too much… i think she was into whoring so much kijijini it became un-bearable

Ni wale majaa wa ku front they gain your trust then wanakunyorosha .PR nyingi na hakuna kitu .

Those somali chicks are natural flirts, kama sio kuchungwa hivyo wangekuwa wanagawa ni kama coomer inaenda out of fashion.

19 May 2009 Article.

That old article is complete fabricated lies, Greater Somalia ( NEP Kenya, Somali state of Ethiopia, Djibouti and Somalia) have the world lowest rate of HIV & AIDS.

Your unhealthy obsession with Somalis is very disturbing!!

“Being born-again does not mean we did not have flaws. I had so much expectation from Burale because he was a pastor but I did not love as much as I expected. I was not patient,” she said. “I was not a good woman because if I was good, we would still be married. We still talk but we have never met for the past five years since we parted.”

That statement right there gives a summary to the lie they called marriage. Both were giving it out to others, yet each was expecting the other to change first. Add that to the greed of the woman expecting to control his money which was not even there, it was all bound to crush down.

Nilikaa huko NE/EP siku hizo. Kulikua na makunguru wengi akina Hortho, Astur, Fadima, Tahmina na wengine wengi. Madume za huko zinaruhusiwa kuwa na bibi in plural. Jamaa ikitangaza msimamo na kusema itaongeza bibi #2 mzee in law anatia amri. Alafu jamaa inanyofola wote kila siku. Ukikutana nayo asubuhi inakuuliza “Ganani Badada” :D:D:D:D ikiwa imevaa Ile kikhoi Yao.

@kah tony’s article is a 2009 article, and the article is comparing the prevalence of HIV in North Eastern Kenya in 2009 versus the prevalence in 2002 for the same region. In brief, it states that in 2009 the prevalence was 1% whereas in 2002 it was close to 0%. The prevalence in Northern Kenya as per Kenya Aids Indicator Survey (KAIS, 2017) is 2% if I am not wrong. Northern Kenya has also the lowest HIV incidence rates in the country. If you want I can attach a PDF of KAIS 2017 for further reading. @kah tony is a student of @patco, posting links based on article headlines without reading the subject matter. Sometimes the articles contradict and even oppose the OP’s viewpoint/argument.

Whether you like it or not car recalls and offshoring zinapelekana hivi :

[ATTACH=full]213073[/ATTACH]

You read that professor’s report but you still want to insist that you are smarter than him.

Stick to telling us how Gps can change Nairobi’s traffic woes.

You cannot negate a negative adjectives unless you mean to say it is true.

Enyewe have never heard a Somali wife killing her husband for property, business etc. Thinking about it never heard of a Somali woman killing anybody in Githeri media.

I thought Mwakideu is a coastal name sio Somali. She left this fake poser with his fake Chinese suits, so what’s the big deal? Suti huwa zimemkaza akishuta inararuka. Funny guy, and he’s not that young this Burale guy. Maybe same age as Macdaddy aka Nattydread from Atlanta.

ha ha i live in an area where they are many, in person they are nice people.