Burale's wife ran for the hills when he was broke

You may have had a point but that does not excuse your repetitive behaviour of posting content that you haven’t read in hope that talkers will not read. Well I do!

Second, I have never seen you admit that you were wrong on any thread. Could it be that you are all knowing? who knows…

Third, You keep shifting goals like a chameleon to make sure that you win an argument at whatever cost. Here is an example

@patco’s first claim: More than half of Kenya is owned by whites
Me: Kenya is 582, 644 square km’s, do you mean half of that?
@patco; No I meant arable land
Me: Well Kenya’s arable land is 5, 800, 000 hectares; Do you mean more than half of that?
@patco; No I mean’t white highlands
Me: You’re contradicting yourself, what is the exact acreage that you suggest is owned by whites
@patco: 4, 000, 000 acres…
Me: Well if we convert that to hectares its just 1.6M hectares. It’s not even close to half of Kenya’s arable land which is 5.8M acres.
@patco: no no No NO NO NO NO! your calculations are wrong…plus that’s still a lot of land
Me: Accept it’s less that half we settle this.
@patco: No I am never wrong …(adds links plus… more links… plus more links)
Me: Well those links you have posted are actually opposing you, I have read all of them.
@patco: What?..No…You didn’t read,
goes on and on and on and on…

Fourth… You usually justify a lot of falsehoods with few truths. Undanganya 70% ukweli unakuwa 30%. But this is covered in long posts

Hehehee let him argue with those facts and figures

Lool:D. Nice sweep and my thoughts exactly about patco. And I’ve asked him before about his NEGATIVE views towards alot of things.

wacha maongo. Si ndio hii thread hapa:

@Nyamgondho @Okwonkwo kujeni kidogo wanafunzi. - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Do the research you claim to be a GPS, Glonass mapping expert of sorts. You’ll see I’m right. Kenya is still mzungu owned.

@Nyamgondho @Okwonkwo kujeni kidogo wanafunzi. - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Hebu soma hio thread bila ubaguzi na uniambie kama ni rubbish. Forget that patco wrote it for a quick minute.

Angalia logic especially the second part where I explain how Kenyans reside in densely packed cities VS the humongous white ranches.

All 5 or 6 million people in Nairobi county for instance can comfortably settle into Kuki Gallman’s ranch which is far larger than Nairobi. And she’s just one rancher hujaongeza the other big white ranchers.

Then do the same with the other major towns and cities uone whites do own Kenya even when you add Kenyatta’s 500,000 acres.

And don’t forget whites still own vast swarthes of the national parks/conservancies!

:D:D

Nimekumbuka sasa, hapa ndio argument ilianza haswa. You were still in a foul mood because of the car recalls thread which is understandable. Now kindly pinpoint my dithering stance.

You came with a world bank PDF that made no sense.

South Africa being monitored about land reform - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

I have no problem whatsoever with losing an argument. If you must know, I actually learnt a couple of things from the cars recall thread. I think the example I gave describes your general approach to threads especially when challenged by others. I don’t want to belabour the point, I was quite elaborate. You should also find comfort in the small fact that a few other talkers agree with my assessment. What I am asking is that you read your reference material before linking them here. Further, if you realize that your argument does not hold water, just admit it. For example, there is no way that half of kenya (even if it’s just arable land) can be 4M acres (1.6 M ha). There is no shame in withdrawing your false assertions and replacing them with a tenable arguement. We both agree that 4M acres is a huge piece of Kenya, but it is not half of Kenya, it’s not even a quarter, it’s a small but significant portion. To try and draw parallels with south Africa for example, is not only mischievous but also deceitful. It may suit your agenda but it’s terribly wrong.

This is not a popularity contest, so I don’t know what your goal is. What? That they will love you more if you bash bad old patco?

Hehe. Personally I wouldn’t give two fucks about it. Be my guest with the many allegations.

The argument at hand that day was who owns more land than the other. And I still contend that white ranchers own more land than indigenous Black Africans. And that we aren’t any better than S.A.

The argument wasn’t that 4 million acres is half of Kenya. Not at all. You made that up just now. Re-read the threads if you may.

I am probably one of the most unpopular talkers here but I am comfortable in my own skin. I don’t need to re-read the threads, I will just breakdown this statement that you have made here to prove my overall point regarding your sustained peddling of falsehoods

Ranches are part of agricultural land… because ranches have permanent pastures where livestock graze. The total agricultural land in Kenya is 27M hectares (accurate number is 27, 450, 000 Hectares). If whites according to your figures own 1.6 Million Hectares (4M acres) who own the other 25M hectares? Cows?

Simple equation

Total agricultural land (27M hectares) = Land owned by whites [ 1.6M hectares (4M acres) ] + Land Owned by Black Africans (25.4M Hectares)

Who owns more? Is it whites or blacks?

The only way that you can convince me otherwise is:

1. Claiming that white land is more than 1.6M hectares (4M acres)…But that would mean you are backtracking on your own figures (I wouldn’t be surprised anyway…win arguments in whatever fashion is your mantra)

2. Or providing evidence that agricultural land in Kenya is less than 27M hectares

3. Or introduce a third land owner who is neither white nor black african

Over to you Sir!

Whites own some huge tracts of land but it pales in comparison to what Kenyans own.