Calling while dating

Hapo umedescribe situation nilipitia a few months back…to make matters worse she was not my gf alikuwa tu beste…can you imagine kupigiwa simu day in day out ati ako bored. Ati tuende swimo, sijui tuende wapi…being kinda introverted myself I cannot stand being around talkative people juu I just get mentally and physically tired.
What I did is I started telling her of the chiqs I have fucked and I am planning to fuck…her calls went from a 100-0 real quick. I had my glorious space back…

hujafika netherlands bado? we are awaiting quadrijoint photos tusafishe macho

:D:D:D:D:D

desperate times call for desperate measures

Don’t compare me with that asshole, kwanza he’s still reeling from the bitch slap nilimlipua jana, he’s a bitch…

i usually call mine lunch hr and before bed i.e if nothing is of emergency.when am horny i can calls four times and sex chat kiasi.

I call my woman twice or once per week en each call lasts 1hr on average chats nikumuwish a good day or a good night…hiyo upuss ya being all over each is what breeds boredom… tell dat Biach to tow the line ama ikakaukage

[ATTACH=full]100070[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]100074[/ATTACH] wont lie i might get lowkey catfished by this kamtree handor[ATTACH]100073[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]100071[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]100072[/ATTACH]

I’m sure in you’re little head the GIFs and the memes are sooo faney

Calling all the time inabore. I have a female relative who can speak on the phone non-stop for 1 hr, mimi hata call ya ten minutes hunilemea sana unless it involves mbesha.

You need to have priorities right now. Let her know it is bothering you this early before you embark on this family life. Whatever crap you agree to at this stage, be ready to live with it.

@KinduKiega kusema ukweli wewe zile mashida hutuambia huwa za umama sana. wewe ni Chairman wa Beta Males worldwide

chukua hii kitabu soma pole pole and your life will really change. otherwise, make @Father Figure your friend in real life

It is obvious he is not in control, and that is his major problem.

ati 30minute calls kwani mnaongea nini

The truth is you could fathom all this crap before you hit the puthy but after that… ni upuss!

[ATTACH=full]100092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]100090[/ATTACH]
Cute how stupid you are no it was you was funny how you think that people are laughing with yah and its at yah!
[ATTACH=full]100094[/ATTACH]
Ain you the dumb ass talking about a man is one with a ride [ATTACH]100095[/ATTACH]
we call that shit subaru fuck boys
[ATTACH=full]100088[/ATTACH]
But if wanna clash no prob bish.Just get your facts together
[ATTACH=full]100091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]100093[/ATTACH]

Just tell her you need your space, it’s nothing personal, it’s just your personality. If she doesn’t like it, too bad for her!

I can relate…i have a male cousin who calls me like every other day kuniambia shida zake za tech…from a simple problem like how to take a screenshot on mobile to literraly kufungua group ya whatsapp…I put that fucker on voice mail

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wait till she’s on her Ps, atakwambia umuimbie lullaby

calling ni once a day na ni for 2 mins, texting nayo ni once a day not more than 5 msgs kwani huna cha kufanya?

once niliconfirm ni wangu even after testing her Hizo worries zingine sina