Calling while dating

I understand introversion, I also understand being an asshole. You don’t have to be a dick, simply make her understand that you’re not about that life, don’t be an asshole mister.

[ATTACH]100099[/ATTACH] Shida ni kuwa i think the bish ako colle or some shit like reception job blah blah sit on their asses shit,hao ndo husumbua na hii ujing ya kuwa in touch every min but wewe kuleta family planning agenda[ATTACH]100098[/ATTACH] is just typical bish shit.Why do women think about family things and we just in it for the romp for now until ileday unapewa hadi [ATTACH]100100[/ATTACH] unakubali kubreak condom

Not like I have never tried reasoning with a chiq. I soon realized ALL women are unreasonable. They always want to have their way. The moment you tell her that you cannot take her calls because she is invading your comfort zone utakasirikiwa tu and the ego games begin. Reply zitakuwa tu one word “yeah, k, haha, :D:D, poa, apana”. My deer we been through this shit before…

Are you lonely :D:D

Crazy girls…kuna mwenye aliwai niambia ati kwanza nafaa kumcompliment juu ametokea, ati she would have easily gone home…I first saw red, then nikamshow aende tu nyumbani!

Mimi nisome ama nimpe yeye asome.Me am fine,sisumbui yeye,aki huyo mtu ako job na kila time calls kwani analipwa kufanya?

sasa kitabu ya alpha males unapatia madem. kama wewe uko fine mbona umeuliza swali?

Jamaneni villagers sio umama iko hapa…life yangu ilikuwa inaanza ku change to an extent I freak out nikikumbuka sijacall yeye.

Kwa sababu nataka kujua whether what I did was right,snobbing her till she got the message

These is how bishes be confusing nikkas ,…make up your mind[ATTACH]100103[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

BOSS hebu wacha upuss nini umesema hapa
[ATTACH=full]100104[/ATTACH]

Oa yeye. You don’t have to call her juu mnajua mtapatana tuu jioni.
You will also save on mbundles and credo.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]100108[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=5]Don’t heed this advice.Monoballer hakuwa na choice had to marry the first woman to agree carry one egg in her basket.[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]100107[/ATTACH]

Mliambiwa hapa inaitwa ‘Histrionic Personality Disorder’ mkadhani ni jokes. :D:D:D:D

SAITAN… unanimalizia bundles…

You can write whatever you want to but please, get the hell CHIETH GIFs outa here. They suck big time noggle.

daily

[ATTACH=full]100114[/ATTACH]
Shida za peasants sitambui nugu