came across this on a womens only site

hahahaha what a shallow woman she thought the CEO was in love with her? kwanza the CEO was now happy or ecstatic the husband will take the responsibility of attending to your whims and moody tantrums while he only scoops the cream. The fact that she is now getting married meant his Marriage and Job is finally safe from any blackmail from her. Talk about having your cake and eating it. He even offered to pay for the honey moon. I identify with his thought process

9 Likes

Kuguru hafugiki…bt obviously there must be something we are not being told about the husband.Hakuna mwanaume yuko as white as snow.hiyo nimekataa

2 Likes

And that’s why the ‘other’ guy is always at an advantage relative to the husband; now, this CEO might be the biological dad but the husband will take care of the mess.

2 Likes

sadness of life.
this woman deserves two hot slaps and a sweep.

I know DF=dryfry. DH=??? Then I can get into the debate about who cheats most

Dear Husband

Human condition is equitable to a starved slut. In the gnostic teaching we are told that the human spirit is pure. Upon beholding the earthly pleasures(read sex and fuckery) it falls and is trapped in a body. The only way out for the spirit is either over-debauchery or totally abstain. All those who live in the middle ground a.k.a marriage are bound to repeat the cycle of life as many times as infinity for them to learn. This repetitions include cheating and being cheated on. The few that achieve gnosis are restored to their positions of glory.

1 Like

DH=Darling husband, Dear husband
I don’t know how I know this

I take it to mean ‘Dunder Head’

4 Likes

the more nakaa hapa naona i marriage ni kama business partnership:(
sadness of life

She will still find someone to cheat with even if you kill half the populace

Woe unto the poor nigga who probably is a dedicated God fearing man who keeps banging on about his lovely wife huko job…Kumbe ni a Poko in Disguise!
In this Life; You are Either Fucking,OR you are Getting Fucked! No Middle- Ground.
“Do Unto Them Before They D o Unto You” - (Mhenga @Ka-Buda 2015)

9 Likes

hapa mhenga ameongea kama wahenga mia

its quite funny that everyone here is condemning her whereas in the women’s only site 70% of the women think she is a hero and are cheering her on , while 20% are plain jealous of her talking about karma and only the remaining 10% condemn her

1 Like

@Ka-Buda I can identify with that sir…it’s either u r fucking or somebody is fucking u. Sadness of life!

Not all men. That’s strange to me, that’s why I don’t understand it. We’re in the same boat.

1 Like

Coz you are taking the negative side of marriage…some one else’s story is not yours…

Am getting married since I would love a companion/friend n family , and a don’t care what people say

:p:p:p:p:p

Not funny, it’s sadness of life. This only shows the levels to which cheating has been accepted especially if there are financial benefits.

ponder what her husband would do if he finds out?
only ten percent of marriages are sane.
i dedicate to her this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XA-Te2Y_4g

1 Like

:(:(:(:(:(:frowning: sorre nigga