came across this on a womens only site

this is what has become of our society, its a pity

1 Like

The boss should have married her as a second wife

i don’t cheat, i fucked all the women my heart desired before i got married, after i got married i only zero graze

6 Likes

weka link

It is possible to love more than one person at the same time, thanks to how different we all are. Circumstances demand we make hard choices, just because she loves her boss does not mean it is impossible to live without him.

Huyo DH akigundua hio maneno that marriage will be completely written off.

Well… He could at least shake the boss down and leave with a fat bank account…

I know I would. Alafu nimuwachie hiyo kitu akulange mos mos

choices have consequences, for all u niggers here complaining my question is this , when u got married at the back of ur mind u knew there was a chance that the wife ur marring would one day cheat, u still went ahead and married her anyway. When she eventually cheats you through tantrums like little brats, sijui ill kill the nigger who slept with my wife, sijui ill leave my wife for cheating, you all need to grow up
She is still the same woman despite the fact that she has known another man, she is a human being just like you, after eating ugali for many years she also gets the urge to change her diet every once in a while. na kuma ni ile ile tu si bundles ati itaisha plus studies show its quite healthy for a woman to do it once in a while.

6 Likes

“studies show its quite healthy for a woman to do it once in a while.”
What studies?

2 Likes

:):):):):):):):):):):):slight_smile:

And are u married by any chance ama ni mucene uko nayo ??

This story is 100% true for woman in well paying jobs. They are usually sleeping with the manager/director and they get salary raises and promotions in return. Which woman would pass a promotion to director/HOD or a 100k/month salary raise and all she needs to do is to bang her boss?

Spot on bro.
I told them I swing wakanitusi. Swinging is the only thing that will save your marriages dimwits.

if I were a woman i’d bang someone in return for prosperity esp longterm. I do not begrudge them that. its a tough world outchea

1 Like

NI VILE WE NEVER GET THE WOMEN CHEATING BUT THEY DO

1 Like

Some time ago you claimed you were fucking someone’s wife na ati unaeza muua.

1 Like

Hawa ni wale hutoka nyumbani bila kuachia bibi pesa lakini wakirudi wapate kumepikwa nyama hawaulizi imetoka wapi, wao ni kula tu.

3 Likes

makei wewe

not true, i have read it elsewhere, or a similar version. but a good read

Kairetu I hope your account has not been hacked.

This is true. Bikozulu, whom I take as a paragon of maturity, posted a story written by a female journalist detailing how she broke her “sexual fast” with a married guy. The commenters seemed to be oblivious of the fact that the guy is said to have been wearing a ring. A fact the writer keeps on repeating a lot.

Aaaaai mboss we… Kwani wewe ni philosopher

1 Like