Cameroon Shithole Chronicles

Was about to ask for this video

Hii clip ndio iliforce US waseme wanafanya “investigations concerning allegations brought against Cameroonian security forces”, lakini wamekanyagia story ka fuckin.

I bet they will try to make Bemba the next DRC president. I hope they don’t succeed. DRC needs to reset

Holy shit!! :mad::mad:

Meanwhile his soldiers are killing women and children

:frowning: Why did they have to kill the babies too??

Na ng’ombe flani ya Switzerland juzi inatuambia vile wataturudishia proceeds of corruption, when an african president spends tens of thousands of dollars daily in his country. Bure kabisa.

already happened for kenya. dragon people had the papers and ink. auctioned for a few coins.

was wondering that also, for grown ups sawa, they can spin any terrorist angle to justify the same, lakini watoto jameni, very sad.

BLOODY BASTARDS!!!
I shed a tear…

How do these people sleep at night? Atleast it was quick and painless esp for the babies

These people are animals

We urgently need an African Spring moving from country to country getting rid of useless leaders

The political class have turned our mother land into a whore… They have pimped her to every swinging dick that pays D:

To Africans and Ktalkers , hiyo sio mbaya … Wazungu and Chinese are worse .

And turn each country into another Libya?

The timing was not a coincidence

It is tricky when you factor in tribes, a class revolution is better. Democracy as it is is bad, we just choose a handful of leaders for them to bribe and plunder our resources

Those murderers have been identified. They are real soldiers from the Cameroonian army. One of those idiots is saying to the child "You did us no wrong but your parents … ". If I were their commander, i would have them court martialed and hanged. I wouldn’t offer them the dignity of a firing squad.

Has this video been verified? Some news outlets are yet to verify its authenticity