Can a man in Nairobi stick to one woman

Chances are that every so often your wife will come across someone she really likes and if the fisi knows how to press the right buttons, then definitely she will get smashed.
The only problem happens when you get to know otherwise married women getting screwed out there is nothing new.

Me thinks there are many factors for cheating spouses and not necessarily eti once you have signed that certificate, it’s count down to cheating time.
For men,to many pretty young thangs everywhere

When am in a serious relationship I don’t cheat. So it’s possible.

You are extremely naive, did u get her as a virgin? Unafikiria ni mucakwe yako ndio ame sample hii dunia? Get over yourself dude and start taking measures to protect yourself when the rubber finally meets the road

Hehehe kumangiwa bibi haikuanza jana. Married men should always make peace wit that.

Those talking about resources, tokeni Nairobi, hapa kimilili, @uwesmake niece nasimiyu 200 token now and then it’s enough to maintain the slayqueen of Kimilili.

Its a matter of personal principles. That’s why some people both male and female can abstain for years while others will cheat at the drop of a hat with anything that moves including their mbotches and drivers. Human beings are creatures of habit. The more you do or don’t do something the easier it becomes to keep doing it or not doing it. Once you conquer your desires in your mind, then you are able to devalue adultery and fornication. It becomes worthless to you. Or at least not worth the trouble.Even if you fail in a moment of weakness, you get out FAST bcz of the cognitive dissonance and you chalk it up to human frailty/human error, you swiftly put it behind you and move on. One of the 48 laws of power is to ignore, disdain or devalue what you can’t have. It works!

The purpose of this study was to allow adults who were actively engaged in extramarital relationships to explain their motivations and emotions in their own words. We recruited 77 participants (22 men and 55 women) from an Internet discussion board aimed at people who were actively pursuing or involved in extramarital affairs. Participants completed an online survey that allowed them to describe up to three extramarital relationships, including the reasons for beginning each affair and the emotional consequences of each affair. We found sexual needs, emotional needs, and falling in love to be major reasons for beginning affairs. Both men and women were equally likely to cite sexual or emotional motivations if their primary relationship was not satisfying in either of these elements. Most participants reported experiencing both negative and positive emotions in consequence of their affairs. The results of our study illustrate the complexity of these kinds of relationships

[SIZE=5]Motivations Differ by Sex[/SIZE]
Men are more likely to have affairs than women and are often seeking more sex or attention. Men express their love in a more physical way—they often don’t have the perfect “feeling words” for their wives. So sex becomes an important path to connection and intimacy. If men aren’t sexually satisfied (for instance, if their spouse declines sex often), they take that rejection to heart, and it can easily translate to feeling “unloved.” In fact, men are more likely than women to cheat due to a feeling of insecurity.

When women cheat, they’re often trying to fill an emotional void. Women frequently complain of disconnection from a spouse, and of the wish to be desired and cherished. Women are more likely to feel unappreciated or ignored, and seek the emotional intimacy of an extramarital relationship. An affair is more often a “transitional” partner for the woman as a way to end the relationship. She is seriously looking to leave to her marriage and this other person helps her do just that.

Na venye unashinda ukiosha cornea za watu hapa??? I think yako ni kinaya tu

I have 3 wives elder, as per our culture. Just one side chick for now.

Money & resources are totally utilitarian. You have that, the world becomes your oyster. It brings out our true nature, for most, without inhibitions. Ever heard that saying, “alipata pesa, siku hizi anaringa ama amebadilika”. No. That’s their true self.

Emergencies become minor inconveniences with money & resources.

One aspect that I totally concur with @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii especially for young men, especially in your 20’s, make that money. Educate & enhance yourselves. focus, focus, focus like a laser.

Yes you can stick to one woman, but you’ll be spoilt for choice.

Like @digi i have always one partner. when i see this slay queens, women, i see money ikitokomea na ujafanya hesabu ya hiv other diseases and attachments. At long while ukifanya mahesabu, its not worthy it. Better be a billionaire, which we are

This should be hung on a billboard hapo CBD, excellent!

The hardest thing you can do in your 20s is focus on self-improvement. But if a young man can manage to mute those distractions in his 20s, he will be a god in his 30s, 40s and 50s.

I like reading your responses because you keep validating TRP. It can’t get better than this

Relationships are tiring and draining both emotionally and financially.
All that scheming, lying and cheating all for a few minutes or hours of pleasure every now and then is sometimes not worth it.

Men who have worked together for 20 years can form a vice grip bond. 8 hours 5 days a week for 20 years. Siri kali kuliko za freemason.

At those family gatherings, you meet all sorts of your relatives. That’s a story for another day.

There’s one aunt that always stood out. Whenever we had those family outings, preached the “3-D’s(discipline, determination and dedication). Embrace that, breathe it daily and it becomes a part of you, the sky’s the limit. It can be done. It has been done.

Why did you zero in on Nairobi only?