Can a man in Nairobi stick to one woman

Juzi after mdau ame sema he smells a rat on his wife,that probably she might have cheated, members gave really good insights on how to tackle a cheating partner-wife or girlfriend.Kijiji for once ili portray a good Mens club.

I just want to pick your mind on whether any Nairobian man can fully have one single girl as a partner at any given time -wife or girlfriend, is it plausible ama is it in a mans nature Ku mangana mangana.
Nairobi has beautiful woman and modest men as well, is it possible to be faithful to your better half and do you fully trust your woman to escape the snare of modern fisi in the office, kwa mat,in the malls etc.

Name wasilisha hoja.

anything is possible. but it is rare.

Possible kama hauna pesa. Kazi ni kustick Kwa one woman ukimezea slayqueens mate tu

ive maintained one patner for over 7 years now. The temptations you talk about are dreams. office and malls are for shopping, never even saw anyone in this places

Pls link to the hio post you are referring to.

If the places I’ve worked is anything to go by, married women are the most promiscuous people. Especially kama huna kakitu as the hosband. Your wife ni chakula cha wakubwa. Bcz it’s a merry go round and bosses never keep affairs to themselves. They also do not mind sharing. Then I’ve also noticed that when a woman is mad at her husband she can be very generous. If men knew what their wives do in offices, there would be a massacre in this town unprecedented.

kuwa na side plan si hoja,juu a man cant help it…shida kubwa kwa wengi wetu ni the gharama that comes in maintaining a clandeh in nai

True, najua wewe hugurumisha nduthi na zile pics za South African gells Hua unapost

:smiley: how come I have never had of this office romance at our work place.
Non of the women have been caught so far

he can, especially if he is broke.

Question is how have you been able to maintain it thus far without cheating, is it that you suppress the urge to hanya nje ama gals don’t find you attractive

keep working , spend weekends with your kids and family

Ok. Posting Mharo here 24/7 ni WORKING & SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR KIDS?

Yes @Tiger Bone ,

A lot of times cheating is a matter of opportunity. More resources simply affords one more opportunities, and empowers one to indulge in the darkest of their desires. I bet you one can draw a straight line connecting fewer and more strained resources to the number of sexual liaisons had over a period of time. This holds true especially for men.

cant relate

The day u marry a woman is the day u let her know that u cant do better, that ur life is not complete without her. That u are a scared little sissy whose entire life mission and happiness is pegged on one person. Women reciprocate this by showing u how they can do without u, hence the cheating.

Graph ya wealth against chances of clandestine affairs ni shape gani?

Is this automatic, like cast on stone or its a case to case basis

AUTOMATIC, it might take six months or 10 years, but eventually it will happen

You are not a boss. It’s a big boys club. In some places they even place huge bets on who will go first when a newbie arrives. Some target even male interns,giving them money and promising them jobs only to discard them and block them after using them, the secret society of wakubwas who are on the Down Low in these big firms, corporate world imeoza. If yours is a Christian organization thank God zingine ni Sodom and Gomorrah literally.