cant help but wonder...

Nimeoa. The thing is, dame anaweza ongea matope and she knows its not remotely true but ataongea just to see how far she can push you. Kevin Hart said it best some time back, i think you all remember this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUztOqCbOo

2 Likes

vile macho mbali mbali amesema (ice_cube)

Hata ukivunja ni wewe tu utanunua ingine. Anyways I have never been married and I dont believe in hitting a chick, but sometime they really get into my nerves. What I always do is kumwachanisha hapo na kujipatia shuguli and the next thing she know is, there is a new sherrif in town. Problem solved

In short marriage is a small battle field with tactical retreats when need be

Kuvunja sahani inasaidianga nisiumize watu. Alafu there is this chic when i go crazy and break something sasa anaanza kulia for hours na ni usiku. This creates confusion now. Ananiamsha nafikiria kwenda kulala kwa bar. Sijaoa lakini.

Kijana mwanamke lazma akutusi at some point ata kama ni indirectly. Na hautaskia poa. they are built like that ata kama unaona wanapita hapa na pale wakikaa malaika. hart’s statement is true, but dont rely on untested hypothesis.

quite true

you never hit a lady, you smack a biach

Im a curlprit of girlfriend battering, n I mostly battered her when she was rude. However, Im a changed man. Though I have been asking myself how she took all that bullcrap 4rm me despite her good education and gorgeous looks n body. From that experience, I understood why the Mzungu mistreated us but we still loved him. Its all about playing with your victims psychology. Nonetheless, we are good together and I dropped that evil streak, we are actually planning to formalise things in the course of this year.

I have realised that people are never who they look like from the outside.

Mambo ya wawili wapendanao ni ngumu sana kutatua…

I never give suggestions to such people, I just listen and ask them wamepangaje, If you give any suggestions you will be the enemy once they get that make up sex going

1 Like

Sometimes back I came home late(past midnight) wife naye seeing am drunk na ujinga yake akanirukia ati kunichapa. Ile kichapo alalipata! The following morning akaanza kupanga manguo zake ati anaenda kwao, nikampea kichapo ten. Nowadays she knows the boundaries.

MUNDU WACHA KUTUANGUSHA BIBI ANAANZAJE HATA KUFIKIRIA KUCHAPA MBUKUSU

Thought am the only person who watched it

Simba alinyeshewa akadhani ni paka

1 Like

:D:D

It was wrong of her to attack you , pia wewe asubuhi unamchapia nini thts uncouth

My bestfriend was beaten once
… along with death threats after 7 yrs of marriage, as we speak shes resting in her grave 3yrs later . . mtu akiniinulia mkono anichape natembea na Yesu wangu

Thou i knw my place . . i dnt push boundaries

1 Like

kumpiga mutii

Hahahah…chief sii hii yako ni LOL?