cant help but wonder...

Na wanaume? Completely unforgiving when it comes to cheating. Ni heri ata wanawake.

So, define a woman. This is complex stuff.

This is new coming from you… I used to think you’re a misogynist judging from the discussions we have had here.

Get married then first.
There are times you just feel like someone takes like a sorry desperate ass and you have gotten everything even the mat she stands on when ranting. It makes you boil up so many degrees.

1 Like

I dont think I have changed. I am not a misogynist. Its just that am a realist and sometimes plain frank, at least in my view. Men will not forgive cheating. NEVER. It breaks them. Even if he stays, he just never goes over it and the woman becomes just another hoe to him.

1 Like

Yah chief. If you are married or you are together and you are talking responsibility for 90% of the shit and trying to be a nice guy alafu someone is just plain rude. You just want to blow up literally.

[ATTACH=full]4885[/ATTACH] https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_QXGxaVazQwEBmT44whl56O5jGfge5WR2UpcwO6wPqBaDbuwSNw

Exactly.I have been a victim of this…

When a woman acts like a man, she will be treated like one. Personally, I can bear insults lakini ikifika point ati a woman raises her hand to hit me, then all bets are off.